CHAPTER ELEVEN: DISCOVERY

"How dare you! You're a fucking pig, Negan!" I raised my hand to slap Negan; he caught my hand, a tight grip on my wrist. He pulled my arms behind my back, forcing me on my stomach, bent over the wooden desk. "Listen to me, Daisy! You misbehave, you get punished. I can't have anyone catching a free ride." He had one hand on my wrists and the other running through his hair. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but this is how it works. Something is telling me though, you might be enjoying it." He gazed down at my legs, as I squeezed my thighs together. My body was betraying me, showing my attraction to Negan. He knew he had me right where he needed me to be, that my body was slowly giving in to him. 

Negan unzipped my trousers,  pulling them down over my ass. Feeling embarrassed at the ugliness of my panties, my face started to blush. The first one hurt like a motherfucker, a throbbing pain began to arise. "I want you to count. I wanna hear that shit loud and motherfucking clear." He stated, as his hand came down on my asscheek again, the leather gloves adding more to the sting. My body jerked violently, Negan still holding me down to the desk. My panties were getting wetter by the second. I squeezed my legs tighter together, hoping to conceal it from Negan, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing what he was doing to me.

The third and fourth ones came one after another, moving onto my other cheek. My voice moaning out each number to him, "Last one, sweetheart!" he proclaimed, me mentally preparing myself. The last one stung the most, causing the throbbing to come back. I knew I would be able to sit down anytime soon, the heat of the sting getting worse. Negan released my hands, moving his hand down my panties. He ran his finger up my slit, laughing when he felt how aroused I was. 

"Oh sweetheart! I think we've made a discovery about you, haven't we? My dirty little fucking girl!"

______

short and sweet, getting back in the groove. x