CHAPTER TEN: REBEL

A loud knock hit the door precisely three times, before it was thrown open. I had been upgraded to a room, now I had agreed to be a worker for Negan. It was better than a cell anyways but it still was freezing cold due to no proper blanket. One cost around 30 points to get and I hadn't even started working yet, so I couldn't afford one. I sometimes found myself considering Negan's offer when I was pulling the covers as close to my body as humanly possible. My morals setting me straight, sleeping with the man who had killed members of my group didn't sit right with me. I know the feelings I get in my stomach when he speaks to me are wrong, how I find that stupid ego and evil smirk incredibly attractive on him. It frustrates me so much, there were plenty of nice guys back at Alexandria. Rick, Daryl and a load of other men who had been nothing but nice to me since I met them and here I was, having sexual fantasies about Negan.

-----

"Wake up, goddamn!" I turned around to see Simon, peering down at me. "Come on, those points aren't gonna earn themselves girly!" He shouted, as he looked at his watch on his right arm. "You've got 15 minutes, I'll be back to take you to your job!" He walked back through the door, slamming it shut. I sighed, rubbing my eyes. I looked out of the window, it wasn't even that bright yet and I was already being sent to work. "Bet that spot on Negan's beds looking pretty nice right now." My inner devil said, while I began to get dressed. I wasn't lazy, far from it. I understood work and knew that if you weren't willing to work, you would never get anywhere. I was determined to show Negan that I didn't need to be his wife to get the things I needed from the sanctuary.

_____
"Here you go, you earned 10 points today, either save them up or spend them now, choice is yours." Dwight told me, passing over a small piece of paper, it had the amount of points on it, Simon and Negan's signatures and my name. I walked from the little booth, intending to go back to my room before I saw the cell corridor. It was a different one from where I had been kept, that one being in the other building. The music was blasting out, easy street filling the confided spaces. I looked around, no one was near me, no one here to stop me.

I slowly walked down the corridor, looking through the small window on the front of the door, to see who was in that cell. Most of them were empty, before I came across one that wasn't. I heard a small crying coming from the cell, the music almost blanking it out. I looked through the window, my eyes widening when I saw who it was. "Oh my god! Daryl! Shit, what the fuck are they doing to you!?" I exclaimed, trying to somehow get the door open. "Please, Daisy! You need to go, if you are found down here." He coughed out, his voice raspy due to dehydration. "What are you talking about! I can't just leave you here like this, you'll end up dying, Daryl!" I reasoned with him, huffing in frustration when I couldn't open the door. "What the fuck are you doing down here?!" I heard a voice bellow from down the hallway. "You fucking bastards! You are leaving him here to die, when's the last time he ate properly!" I exclaimed, jabbing a finger at Simon. He grabbed me by my collar, proclaiming he was taking me to Negan. "Well shit."

_____

"Sir! I found this one at the cells, she was trying to get Daryl out." Simon told Negan, sounding like the school tattletale. He stood proudly, knowing he would be rewarded for his discovery. "Okay Simon, leave us. I'll deal with little Daisy here." Simon looked shocked, probably annoyed that it didn't seem like Negan would be rewarding him as much as he was expecting.

"Well well well, seems like you have been naughty." He laughed, strolling over from his desk to circle me. "Haven't you done enough to us? Keeping Daryl like some fucking dog in a kennel." I spat, annoyed that I was the one being punished for looking out for my friend. "Now girly, are you questioning how I run my group? Now Rick might let you get away with that, but that shit does not fly here, no fucking chance!" He shouted, before coming close up to my ear. "Bend over." I looked at him, confusion sitting on my face. "Excuse me?" I asked, before Negan repeated himself.

"Bend. Over."