CHAPTER SEVEN: HOME SWEET PRISON

I sat in the back of the white van, with my hands tied in front of me and my head resting on the wall. Dwight had tied my hands with rope, causing it to be very irritating and scratchy. He wasn't so kind about it either.

I could hear Negan outside, I suppose he was giving his final words to the rest of the group to ensure their cooperation, I didn't want to give into him. I really didn't, I didn't want a prick like him to believe I was breaking and going to follow his every rule. It wasn't me, I didn't work well with authority before this and I wasn't going to start now. I was just worried what my actions would inflict on to the rest of the group. The back door of the van opened with a body being shoved in. The individual looked at me and I realized it was Daryl; I tried to help him up best I could with my restraints. He was breathing heavy and raspy, trying to talk to me but his throat was so dry he couldn't.

"Dais, we're going to be okay. We just need to do what this guy says and we'll find a way out." He reassured me, as I nodded knowing what he said was true. We just needed to stick it out for a while and when an opportunity arises; we would be able to make a run for it. "I don't know what Negan wants from us but he seems to like you, use it to your advantage. If you see a way out before me, take it. Don't worry about me, just if you can run for it." I nodded again, but knowing deep down I wouldn't be able to leave Daryl behind willingly We heard the driver's side door of the van open and someone got in, making the van shake a little. The person closed the door with force, before sticking the keys in the ignition. We started to move, nothing else was said for the rest of the journey.

The van came to a sudden stop and we were grabbed out of the back of the van by Dwight and Simon. Negan jumped out of the other vehicle with Lucille on his shoulder as always. "We've got a beautiful little cell for you, great views honestly." He said, pointing the bat at Daryl. I looked at him confused, he didn't point at me? So, where was I going? "I see your looking a little confused sweetheart. You're going to be staying with me." He grinned, bearing his white teeth like a wolf. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Over my cold, dead body." I stated, staring at him. He grabbed my arm forcefully, pulling me along with him. "That can be arranged, darling." I looked back at Daryl being dragged off; he gave me a slight nod.

Negan walked me through the compound, with everyone stopping to stare at me. They all dropped to one knee when they saw who I was with, this prick really likes to be in power. I couldn't believe how people treated him, like he was some sort of God to them all. I imagined the smirk he had on his face right now, wanker.

Finally, we arrived at a closed red door. I guessed that this was his room, judging on the fact that this guy had some sort of red fetish. He opened the door, guiding me into the room as he sat down on one of the plush, leather sofas. He motioned for me to take a seat. "Let me get those off for ya." He took a knife out of his belt, cutting the ropes off my hands. "Thanks." I said, rubbing my wrists as they were on fire. "So, can I trust your group?" he asked, taking a drink from a silver flask. "What do you mean? Can you trust us? I think the question is, can we trust you?" you replied, sitting back into the chair. "I'm a man of my word, but what's annoying me is I don't even know your name." he invited me to tell him. What harm could it do? "My name's Daisy." He laughed, making me mad. "And what's so funny? Negan is something I would name my dog." He stopped laughing, taking another swig. "Someone as sassy and bitchy as you and your name is Daisy? I would expect you to be sweet and innocent with a ditsy name like that." I pulled a face, crossing my arms over my chest. "Now to the real fun. You have 2 choices Daisy. You can either be locked up in a cell like your friend is right now, or you can live worry free and become one of my wives." Your mouth dropped, one of his wives? More than one?

"What the fuck? We're living in a post-apocalyptic world and you're still worried about getting your dick wet?" you asked, enraged at how much of a scumbag this man actually was turning out to be. He had killed two members of your group, taunted Rick making him believe he had to chop his son's arm off to get him to leave them alone and now he was just expecting you to drop your pants and spread your legs for him? "Hey, there are many perks you know. Number one, you get to fuck me. I'd say that's the main perk, really doll. You get immunity from the points system, anything you need or want you get it, no questions asked. It's like living as a princess." You laughed. "With like five or six other princesses? Thanks for the offer but I'd rather be locked up in a cell than be a part of the 'Negan's Dick Worshiping' club." You held your hands out in front of you, waiting for him to tie them back together and send you to the depths. "Suit yourself sweetheart, give it a week or maybe two and you will come crawling back begging for a piece of me." He called for Dwight on the radio, and he came to take you to your new cell. You looked back at Negan with a grin on his face as he gave a wave to you.