Chapter 2

So here's Chapter 2 to whomever actually reads this!!!

Hope you like it!!!!!

------------------

CHAPTER 2

Boy 1's POV

Me: Guys do we have to???

Boy 2: Lighten up!

Boy 3: Come on buddy! Cheer up. Were on break!!!

Me: Someone's gonna see us!!!

Boy 4: No they won't! Disguises remember?!

Girl 1: Yeah come on. It's only karaoke. Let's have some fun!!!

Girl 2: Please?!?!?!

Me: Fine!!! I am not singing tonight though. My voice is tired.

Boy 5: Thanks mate.

They all scream "Yay!" in unison.

Ugh! This is gonna be a long night.

We're not even in our own country and they think going out is ok. Damn them.

They dragged me out of our hotel room before I could even put my kicks on.

We all decide to wear black so no one notices us. That's the downside of being well known.

All us guys had either beanies or snapbacks and shades. The girls had fedoras and shades as well. Even scarves.

We all got into the car and headed to this karaoke bar we were going to in Simi Valley. Where the hell is Simi Valley anyways?! Damn this country. I can't even legally drink!!! Ugh!!!

We finally arrive to a decent bar. Looks ok from the outside.

We walk in and head straight to the furthest seats from the stage. Thankfully going unnoticed. We sit and order drinks. I have to order a coke because I'm "underage". Stupid U.S. and their laws.

We sat and waited for our drinks.

We chatted for a bit and finally we got our drinks.

We were going unnoticed for a change as we laughed, talked, and fooled around. No one was singing yet as it was still a bit early.

We started to chat again and got interrupted by some loud girls coming through the entrance. First two couples. Then 3 girls who looked like the typical girls who go clubbing. I rolled me eyes at their sight.

Then a giggle caught my ears and another girl caught my eye.

A very pretty girl walked through the door.

Hair curled up to perfection.

Nice slender body with a tight dress hugging her perfect figure.

Her eyes gleaming in the disco light. Tan skin...and those legs. Damn.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her as she joined the other people that had just walked in.

She seemed different...so beautiful...yet innocent. I knew I wasn't gonna be able to stop staring at her the rest of the night.

-----------------

Comment, vote, whatever!!!!