Chapter 14

I have up with the quotations. Too much for me haha.

-------------

Chapter 14

Stacy's POV

The Grammys were great. I really liked

P!nk's performance. It got me right in the heart. She's such a great entertainer.

Anyways, Niall took me to the after party. Let me tell you, there were a lot of wasted celebs. It's funny seeing some of your idols shit faced.

We didn't stay long because Niall wanted to go back to my house.

He was feeling tired so I drove.

We got to my house and Niall was already sleeping.

Me: Niall......baby......wake up babe. We're here.

Niall: Noooooo. Just five more minuuuutes.

Me: Fiiiine. You sleep in this cold car while I sleep warmly under my sheets.......by myself......in only my shirt...

Niall: Ok ok I'm up.

Me: Come on.

I drag him to my room and he falls onto my bed. He's already sleeping when I close the door behind me. I decided to strip him of his tux and into some of the biggest sweats I own and my shirt. It takes a while but I manage.

I change into my pajama pants and a big shirt and slip under the covers. Niall instantly drapes his arm over my torso and pulls me closer to him.

Niall: Thanks for undressing me. I love you.

Me: You lazy ass. I love you more.

Niall: It's quite soothing feeling you undress me babe.

Me: Goodniiight.

Niall: Goodnight.

________________

I woke up the next morning to a knock on my bedroom door. I open one eye and in comes Alyssa. She whispers:

Alyssa: Stacy!

Me: Hhhmmm

Alyssa: Get up! We need to talk.

Me: Nooooo.

Alyssa: Hurry up or

I'll drag you by your hair. Now get up!

Me: Fine.

I follow Alyssa into her room. She sits on her bed and I mimic her actions.

Alyssa: Please tell me you didn't have sex with him.

Me: I didn't. Why?

Alyssa: You know why. I don't want you getting hurt again.

Me: Alyssa...I'm fine. I'm not in that point of the relationship with Niall. Were taking things slow.

Alyssa: I'm just making sure. You're like a sister to me and I don't like seeing you in pain.

Me: I promise I'll tell you when I do before hand.

Alyssa: Promise?

Me: Pinky.

We intertwine pinkies and kiss our own fists. I leave her room and go back to mine. Niall is still sleeping so I decide to lay next to him and cuddle into his chest. I stay there for a while until he starts to wake up. His eyes flutter open, revealing his perfect blue eyes that I adore.

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

Niall: Morning Princess.

Me: Hey. Sleep well?

Niall: With you here? Yeah.

Me: Hah.

Niall: Can I stay today? I've got a free day just for you.

Me: Of course babe.

Niall leans in closer to me and plants a kiss on my lips. I kiss back not caring about his morning breath. I smile into the kiss and he bites my lip.

I laugh and he lets go.

He sits up on my bed and gives me a hug and whispers sweet nothings into my ear. He gets interrupted by his phone.

He answers it and midway into the call he groans and curses. He hangs up and explains the call.

Niall: Well our plans are ruined. Management called saying they want to talk to you and me.

Me: Me? Why me?

Niall: I dunno.

Me: Is it bad?

Niall: I hope not.