Chapter 11

I'm trying to write with quotations now so let's see how long I last before I give up.

Chapter 11

Stacy's POV

I dreamt of Niall last night...

I still remembered the last part where he told me he loved me.

"You're the world to me Stacy. I love you and always will...until the world stops rotating."

I knew it was a dream but couldn't help but feel giddy at those words.

I know I'd melt if he were to actually say those words to me. I mean we barely met yesterday and here I am dreaming of him already.

I can't get ahead of myself. I've been hurt too many times and it will not happen again. I won't allow it.

I get up off my bed and head to my bathroom to freshen up. Morning breath isn't very attractive.

After my usual morning routine I make myself breakfast.

Us girls only make breakfast for each other when we plan it.

By what I remember no planning was done yesterday.

After I finish my bowl of cereal I go back to my room and get ready for work. Yay!

No sarcasm there. I love my job.
I work at the local Starbucks as a Barista.

Why do I love my job???

Well 1st...I love the smell of the coffee.

2nd...I get really good tips (mostly from guys though)

3rd...I've gotten asked out on dates while at work before and let me tell you the guys were cute.

4th...You never know who will walk through those doors.

One time Mark Wahlberg came in!!!
He's a flirty dude. He told me how pretty I was just to try to get a free coffee. And to his luck he failed.

"Your charms don't work on me Wahlberg!"

"Aw come on not even one?"

"Nope!"

"I like your attitude...fiesty!"

"Why thank you...now...i can help the next person in line!!!"

That day was just hilarious for me. I know I sounded like a bitch but he had it coming. He seems sweet but he's got a character too. It's funny though. He didn't take my attitude up the ass like other people do.

I pull up to work and clock in like usual. I work the rest of the morning until my lunch break. I usually go with my coworker Angel to Jack In The Box for lunch but he called in sick today. Now i'm all alone at lunch now.

I order my food an wait for my name to be called. I leave my purse at the table when I hear my name called and when I come back someone in very shady clothes is sitting in my table.

"Um excuse me? This is my table and where did my purse go?!"

"You mean this one?" The guy turns around and my mouth drops open in shock.

"Niall???"

"Hey."

"How did you know I was gonna be here???" I asked confused.

"I was getting gas and I saw you come in here so no, I wasn't following you." he says laughing.

"Oh. Sorry you just freaked me out. I thought you were some creep who was going to run off with my purse."