Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Niall's POV

The girl walks away but goes to the bar. I see her order a drink and stand there and wait.

She is beautiful. Just standing there she looks amazing.

She gets her drink handed to her and I see that the bartender slips her a little paper.

Damnit. He got to her first!!!

I was about to give up. Then I see Jade and Perrie stop her. What could they be talking about?

Please don't ruin this for me girls please!

It looks like their having a laugh. God I hope this goes well.

Her smile though! She's so perfect! I want to hold her in my arms already! I know I didn't want to be here at first, but now I don't want to leave until she does. I'm having fun watching her sing. She's got such an angelic voice. I want to go up there and sing with her but we have to go unnoticed. What if I revealed myself to her and she fangirls all over me. We'd blow our---What are they doing!!!!

They took off their shades!!! Anyone can see them now!!!

The girl's eyes went wide then she smiled. She started to talk to them like they were best friends. They had a couple of laughs and I swear I saw all of them look at me. Thank god I have my shades on.

They girls hug each other and walk back to their tables. The girl sets her drink down and chats with Alyssa for a bit then gets up again.

She goes to the DJ. Yes! She's gonna sing again!

The DJ starts talking about how the next person to sing will have to serenade the entire bar.

Yes!!!!! I hope she comes to our table!

DJ: So here we have...

Girl: Stacy.

DJ: Here we have Stacy singing Half a Heart by One Direction!

Stacy. Her name is Stacy. Finally I know her name!!! Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. And she's singing yet another one of our songs!!!

She starts singing and sings to her friend first, then to other tables.

No way...she's coming to our table!!!

Niall! Act normal!!!

She starts to sing to Jade and Perrie then to the other lads. She stops at me and stays here. She looks like she's trying to look me in the eyes but I have my shades on so it's impossible. She finishes singing but she stays here. She's looking at me still.

She awkwardly turns back and returns the mic to the DJ. She sits back at her table and I overhear her friends laugh at her a bit for serenading everyone. I turn my head and take a peek.

She flinches and snaps her head away.

I caught her looking at me.................

I caught her looking at me!!!!!

She turned her head right when I looked at her.

She WAS looking at me right???

That was a sign. I need to talk to her. Ask her to dance.

Something. ANYTHING!!!

This is it......

I get up and walk over to the bartender.

Bartender: Hey man. What can I get you started with?

Me: I wanna get 2 non-alcoholic margaritas for the young lady that just sang.

Bartender: Do you want us to deliver one or both to her?

Me: Only one please.

I watch as the bartender prepares the drinks.

He hands me mine and sends a waitress to send the other one.

It's really happening.

What if she doesn't come over here?

What if she doesn't like me?

Fuck! I never thought of that!

I'm almost having a nervous break down here!

That waiters gets to her table and hands her the drink. Se looks at the drink confused but them the waitress points over at me. Stacy looks at me and when she does I signal her over here. God I hope she actually comes over.

The waitress leaves and it seems like Stacy is contemplating wether or not to come.

I nervously take a drink and set it down hard on the table.

I turn back to Stacy and she's getting up. Thank god!!!

She has her drink in her hand and she's walking closer to me.

I smile at her and she smiles back.

Stacy: Hey.

----------

Oooo cliffhanger!!!

Not really lol