Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Boy 1's POV

I was right. I can't stop staring. Her beauty is breathtaking!

I want to go to her and ask her to dance but I need to be stealthy. No one can know we're here. So I sit back and watch as she grabs her blonde friend's hand and drags her to the dance floor. I wish that was me.

She started to sway her hips along to Love More. I personally like the song.

Anyways...back to the girl. She really knows how to dance. I mean...the way her curves look in that dress and the way she moves.

I wish I was the one to dance with her.

I keep admiring her from afar when I see the rest of her friends join her.

A few seconds later tons of guys are crowding around them. I manage to see that they are mostly crowding around her and her taller friend. Her friend looks like her but taller. Still nothing compared to the girl.

What's her name? I really wanna know.

Anger fills inside of me as I see a guy put his hands on her hips. I wanna go over there and punch him. His hands are all over her!!!!

I was about to get up when I see her shake her head no and walk back to her table. She refused him? Why? I watched her as she walks back to her friend and her boyfriend I think.

She picks up her drink which is a coke. This means she's under 21. Bonus!

She talks with her friend who I think is named Briana because she just called her Bri, and as she leaves she looks towards my direction and flashes a smile. I blush but hopefully she didn't see.

Her smile. Wow. It made my heart stop. I REALLY want to go over there and ask her to dance!!!!

Just then the DJ stops the music.

DJ: Ladies and Gentleman! This is DJ Flip! It is now 8! You know what that means??? KARAOKE TIME!!!! Now tonight is ONE DIRECTION NIGHT!!! Any songs that relate to or associate with one Direction will be chosen by you!!! Have fun!!!!

I hear the girl and her friends coming back and they sit.

The girl: One Direction?! Yes!! Teagan we are SO gonna own!!!!

I'm guessing the blonde one is Teagan. From the way she said our bands name he's a fan. I smile thinking that she likes us already. I look to the lads and they giggle and shake their heads.

The girl: Alyssa go chose a song!!

The girl who looks like my mystery girl gets up and goes to the DJ. Her name's Alyssa. Come on! I wanna know YOUR name!!!

Alyssa comes back to sit down.

DJ: We have our first request!!! It is Teenage Dirtbag by One Direction.

The girl squeals. I like her squeal. It's so cute. Her friend Alyssa goes up and starts to sing. She's pretty good. Alyssa sings to her friends in a funny way...like if she was putting on a mini concert for them. It made me laugh softly.

The song ends and her friends cheer loudly for her, especially HER. More songs are sung later by other groups. Horribly I might add!!!!

But now I'm focused on HER. I want her to sing. I want to hear her voice. I want to know her name! Ugh! This is killing me!!!

More people sing and we are getting tired of hearing our songs being ruined. Another familiar song comes up. It isn't ours. It's Little Mix's song Move.

The first girl sings badly.

We couldn't take it anymore.

We start to get up but were stopped when we hear the most amazing voice ever. I turn and look at the stage. There are 4 girls. SHE is one of them. My eyes light up.

SHE is the one singing!!!!!! I sit back down and admire her voice. The rest of the lads and girls sit too admiring her singing as well.

-------------------

(A/N: Now you know the guys are One direction!!! The blonde guy is obviously Niall! The 2 girls are Perrie and Jade from Little Mix!)

So that's Chapter 4 for ya!!!!

Comments would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

Thanks to anyone who reads this!!!