Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Niall's POV

Were in the American Modest building right now and I'm not enjoying it one bit. They're talking to Stacy right now about who knows what. I hope it's nothing too serious.

___________________

Stacy's POV

Paul: You know the risks of dating Niall right?

Me: Fans. Paps. Rumors. Hate. Yeah I've heard of it before.

Paul: Ok. Were going to need you to sign this waiver.

Me: For what?

Paul: It's states if for any reason you and Niall split up, you will not disclose personal information that will harm Niall's or any of the boys' careers.

Me: Umm. I'm not signing that. I'm not the type to blabber about personal matters.

Paul: Sweetie. Just sign. It'll prevent the company from filing any lawsuit against you. We don't want you or the boys in a tight situation.

Me: Fine.

I sign the stupid waiver. He calls in Niall and he quickly walks in.

Paul: Niall, all the paper work is over with. You may leave.

Niall: Paper work? What paper work?

Paul: Just a waiver.

Niall: Paul! She didn't need to sign a waiver!!! She's my real girlfriend not some stupid celebrity you hire to act as my girlfriend!

Paul: It's for your own safety Niall.

Niall: I don't care! I don't want her signing your shit papers! Last time I did that I ended up having to break up with my girlfriend back home! This isn't gonna happen with Stacy!

Paul: Calm down lad.

Me: Niall? Please. It's ok. It's fine. It's for the safety of your career and I'm ok with it now.

Niall: Just...don't sign any more papers unless you have a lawyer present. Ok?

I nod and we leave Modest.

We're bombarded by paps outside asking all these stupid questions like:

"New contract signed Niall?!"

"Is she the new hired girlfriend?!"

"How much is she getting paid?!"

"What happened to Narry?!"

"Where's Barbara in all this?!"

I got so annoyed by them. Niall pulled me away from them and into the car.

Niall: Don't listen to them. They just want a good story.

Me: I know.

Niall kisses me and drives off.

Instead of taking me home he brings me with him to his hotel. We meet up with the boys and Jade and Perrie.

As I talk with the girls in the kitchen, the boys are in the living room area having a laugh.

Jade: Don't worry about it.

Me: I'm just annoyed that they'd think Im getting paid to date him.

Perrie: Let them think what they want. In the end only we will know the truth.

Jade: Yeah.

Me: I know. It just hurts to see.

Perrie: We'll help you Stacy. We've been through it.

Me: Thanks girls. What would I do without you guys?

Jade: Probably go crazy.

Me: I'm sure of it. These boys aren't easy to handle.

We all laugh and go sit with the boys. I cuddle with Niall and I'm just getting cozy when my phone goes off.

My ringtone loudly plays What's Hatnin by Justin Bieber and Niall just looks at me and smiles.

Me: Hello?

?: Hello. Is this Miss Stacy Lovett?

Me: This is she.

?: Hello. My name is Tiffany. I'm Mr. Kimmel's assistant.

Me: Oh cool! What can I help you with?

Tiffany: Well Mr. Kimmel would want to know if you'd like to make an appearance on his talk show tomorrow night with Mr. Horan.

Me: Let me consult with him for a second.

I cover the phone's speaker and ask for Niall's opinion and he says yes.

Me: He said it's fine.

Tiffany: Great. We'd love for you two to come at 6:30 to get makeup and hair done before hand.

Me: Of course. See you tomorrow Tiffany.

I hang up and sit with Niall again.

Me: So we have an interview tomorrow with Jimmy Kimmel. They want us to go at 6:30.

Niall: Sounds good.

I get lost in thought. Like, why would they want me there? I mean, yeah I know, I'm dating The Niall Horan but I'm nothing special.

Me: Can I ask you guys something?

Liam: Yeah. What's up?

Me: Why do they want ME to go?

Jade: Well...there's been some talk that they think you're hired by Modest for Niall and all that nonsense.

Liam: I'm sure they also want to know more about you. After all you did appear at The Grammys with Niall as his girlfriend.

Me: Yeah. But what am I supposed to say or do?

Harry: Just tell them what you feel comfortable telling them.

Louis: If you don't like the question just say 'uh. Next question!' Like I do.

Me: Ya sure?

Niall: It's gonna be ok. I'm going to be with you.

Me: Thanks guys. Do you know how much I love you guys?!

Zayn: Nope. Please enlighten us.

Me: I love you guys like if you were my family. Except Niall. He's my love.

Everyone awes and Niall gives me one of his signature Horan hugs.

Gotta love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~