Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Niall's POV

I haven't heard from Stacy yet. I know her show ended last night but I don't know when she's coming home. She hasn't even texted me and it's worrying me.

I'm pacing back and forth in my lounge room when someone is knocking at my door. I figure it's Harry. He always comes and asks for food when he's out.

Me: Not now Harry! I'm trying to get a hold of--

Stacy: Me?

Me: Baby! I missed you! Why didn't you text me?!

Stacy: I wanted to surprise you Niall. And it worked.

Me: More like worried. Oh I'm so glad you're home.

Stacy: Me too.

I sat her down on the couch and talked about what we each missed. We caught up on all the events we had coming up. The most important is our wedding.

It's only 3 months from now but it feels like an eternity.

After a few hours of talking Stacy goes and takes a shower then comes back down for dinner.

We eat her favorite, pineapple pizza and devour it quickly. Boy were we hungry.

After dinner we rested in the lounge room and watched tv.

We were watching a celebrity gossip show that she likes to watch. And of course we're on it.

"Niall Horan and Fiancé Stacy Lovett have been apart because of Stacy's tour but now that it's over... Will they FINALLY tie the knot?"

Stacy: Eager aren't they?

Me: I know I am. I want you to be mine already.

Stacy: I already am babe.

Me: But I want you to be mine in every humanely way possible.

Stacy: Aww babe. Your so sweet. I don't know why you were the least favorite to the fans. I think you're the best.

Me: I was being saved for a special girl name Stacy.

Stacy: Who's Stacy?! Is there someone else I should know about?!

Me: Ha. Ha. Very funny babe.

Stacy: I'm joking.

Me: I know. Anyways... how about we go upstairs... and have some fun.

Stacy: Last one there bottoms!

She bolted to the room and beat me. Damn it. I like being on top.

(*^•)

Oh well.

------------____________------------

(After the "fun")

Stacy's POV

Niall: Do you know how much I love you?

Me: Hmmm. Nope. Tell me.

Niall: To infinity and beyond.

Me: Line stealer. Come on! Be original!

Niall: Ok ok. I love you more than I love food. I need you like fire needs oxygen babe. I'm so in love with you.

Me: I love you too Niall. You're my Prince Charming that saved me from the evil that is my past. Thank you.

Niall: No need to thank me. You're the one who saved me. I'd be a bitter old bat by now seeing all the boys taken and me single.

Me: I wouldn't have let that happen. I would've flown here and dragged you with me on a date.

Niall: You wouldn't have needed to. I would gladly follow you anywhere... as long as you don't kill me.

Me: That's not something I can promise you babe.

Niall: Someone help! My hot and sexy fiancé is gonna kill me!!!

Me: Oh hush.

Niall: I love you baby.

Me: I love you too babe.

------------____________------------

Sorry it was more of a filler chapter.

4 more left guys!

So close!!!

Please vote and comment and I'll love you forever.