Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Stacy's POV

"You're not going anywhere. You're gonna pay.

No! Leave me alone!

Hmm. Too bad you're little popstar boyfriend isn't here to save you.

I close my eyes waiting for impact but when I don't feel anything I open them to see him lifeless on the ground, and Niall hovering over him.

Shh. Baby. You're safe. Come on. We need to go.

But...

He's not dead... Just knocked out. We'll have the cops deal with him. Now let's go home..."

I wake up groggily as I twist and turn in the bed. Niall is already awake and is hesitating to comfort me.

Niall: What's wrong? Another nightmare?

Me: In the beginning yeah but it got better.

Niall: What was it about?

Me: It was about him.

Niall: Oh... You don't need to tell me anymore babe.

Me: It felt so real. Like it was happening all over again... But then... You saved me.

Niall: Really?

Me: Yeah.

Niall: These nightmares are becoming less frequent huh?

Me: Thanks to you. You make me feel safe.

Niall: No babe. It's all you. You took it upon yourself to let me touch you... To trust me and let me in and love you again. It was all you.

Me: Hmm. I guess. But I can't do it without your support. You're my rock Niall. I need you in my life.

Niall: I need you too Stacy. I love you so much.

Me: Kiss me Niall.

He leans down to kiss me.
Our lips connect and I feel this immense amount of love radiating off of him. I need to return this love to him and the only way I see is to make love to him. I lay him down and kiss him.

I take off both our clothes and let the romance begin. I decide to do all the work myself to show him that I trust him and that I love him dearly.

------------____________------------

Me: That was amazing.

Niall: It was babe.

Me: I love you so much Niall. I'll always love you.

Niall: I've always loved you Stacy. Now... let's get dressed. We've got company in a few minutes.

Me: Who?

Niall: It's a surprise.

I get dressed into blue jeans, boots, a long sleeve, and a warm jacket and head downstairs. I'm about to look for Harry an Niall when I'm met with 5 pairs of eyes.

It's Jade, Perrie, Leigh-Anne, Jesy, Sophia, and Eleanor.

El: Stacy!!!

Sophia: Oh my gosh we missed you!!!

Perrie: How are you babe?!

Jade: What are you doing here?!

Me: Calm down I'll explain everything.