Karaoke Night

Story time!!!

Characters:

Alyssa (20) Dana (20: boyfriend)

Briana (18) Jose (21: boyfriend)

Teagan (18)

Sarah (aka Smittens): not important

Jenna (not important)

Stacy ("Me")(18)

There's more we meet later!

-----------------

CHAPTER 1: Wake Up Call!

Alyssa: Stacy!!!!!! Wake up!!!! It's my birthday!!!!!

Me: Mmm! I'm up...

Alyssa jumps eagerly on my bed as she pulls me up by my hands.

Alyssa: Hurry and shower! We need to get everything ready for today!

Me: Ok!

I said groaning. I grab a towel and head to my bathroom.

Alyssa, Bri, Teagan and I share a house in Simi Valley, CA. It's pretty big. It has 5 rooms, a big backyard and a nice patio. We all have our own rooms.

I have the master bedroom because I called dibs.

As you can tell. It's Alyssa's 20th birthday today. She's been planning it for weeks.

Apparently we're going to a karaoke bar? Take into consideration that only Alyssa and I can sing decently. The rest are just shit. Sorry girls but it's true.

Anyways...

I got into the shower and washed my hair with Pantene. It always makes my hair so soft and shiny. As I'm done with my shower I hear rustling in my room. I quickly wrap my towel around me and walk in there.

It's Alyssa. I can recognize her figure anywhere. She's like a 2 inch taller version of me.

If you're wondering.

I'm 5'4".
Tan.
Semi-long black straight hair.
Boobs. 36D to be exact.
Small butt.
Big feet. Size 10.
Brown/Hazel eyes (hazel in sunny places). Plump lips.
Big hands.

And yeah. Only difference with Alyssa is that she actually has a butt and she's way crazier than I am.

Alyssa was taking clothes out for me to wear. She took put a pair of black pumps, a black strapless bra, a thong, black earrings, makeup, and she had a black bag in her arms.

Alyssa: Here. You're wearing this. And no buts!!!

With that she left my room. I took whatever was in the bag and set it on my bed. It was a dress. It was actually really cute!

It's a black and red mini dress with lace at the top that goes up to my neck. I liked it.

I get dressed but don't put on the pumps. I'll stick to my flip flips for now. I put my hair up and do my makeup. Simple foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow. I curl my hair after and put hairspray on it so it won't go flat.

Me: Perfect.

I got up and looked for Alyssa. She was already ready. We waited on Teagan and Bri.

They took the longest to get ready. When they finally finished we hopped into my car. (Range Rover)

It was now 2pm and we were going to pick up Jenna, Smittens, Jose, and Dana. They lived an hour away from each other so we'd be out a few hours before we go to the karaoke bar. First we arrive to Jenna and Smittens' house in Thousand Oaks.
They share a house.

Next we head to Moorpark to Joses house. Brianas boyfriend. He gets in and sits Bri on his lap. Yes we have to beaner pack my car. No one else wanted to drive.

Next stop...Dana's house. He lives in Simi like me which is where the karaoke bar is. He hops into the car and kisses Alyssa. Weird couple but when she's happy we're all happy.

It's now 6pm. We took longer than expected to pick everyone up because of traffic. So there we all were during traffic...sitting on each other's laps. Funniest sight ever.

Finally we get to the k-bar (karaoke bar). As we all almost fall out of the car except Teagan and I, we grab our IDs and purses and head inside. Alyssa and Dana hand in hand go first. Then Jose and Bri doing the same. Us single ladies stay outside a bit before showing the bouncers our IDs.

Jenna whispers to me.

Jenna: Why do they call them bouncers?

Me: Well. I have a theory. They're big right. Well all their bodies do is bounce when they struggle with drunks so maybe that's why?

We all laugh while heading inside. Me being last of course.

------------

So? How was it?