Chapter 34

Chapter 34

(2 years later...)

Niall's POV

Me: Carly! Cade! Dinners ready!

I heard the pitter patter of children's feet on the wooden floor. Soon enough I see two pairs of bright blue eyes look at me.

Kids: Daddy!!!

Stacy: I made your favorite! Mac and Cheese!

Me: Ok let's get you on your chairs and let's eat.

We eat dinner and Stacy stays in the kitchen cleaning dishes. I walk up behind her and hug her.

Me: They've got a stomach just like daddy.

Stacy: And their eyes.

Me: But they've got mommie's smile.

Stacy: And hair.

Me: I'm a natural brunette babe.

Stacy: I know but mines black and yours is brown. They have black hair.

Me: I just know little Cade will be a heartbreaker with those good looks.

Stacy: Carly will have boys at her feet.

Me: Not if I stop them.

Stacy: You won't. Because i

I'll be there pulling you back.

Me: Of course you are.

------------____________------------

Stacy's POV

Well after we got married we decided to start a family. We had our twins Carly and Cade. They are just like they're dad. So energetic and they already start to sing our songs. My babies have a bright future ahead of them and I hope they make the most of it.

But for now I'm gonna be the best mother I can be. I'm going to give my children the best life they can have. The one I couldn't. I'm going to be by their sides when they need me and when they're sad.

I'll show them to be themselves and to not let anyone tell them otherwise. They're going to be Carly Jade Horan and Cade Edward Horan.

------------____________------------

Niall's POV

Harry: What a life.

Me: I know.

Harry: Who would've thought we'd be here so soon. It feels like we were at that bar yesterday.

Me: I'd stay like this forever Haz. I love my life.

Harry: I love your kids. They're adorable. I'm hoping Jade and I will have some soon.

Me: Ya will mate. I know you'll be a great father. Sure as hell are a great godfather.

Harry: Thanks. Is that why Cade has my middle name?

Me: Yeah.

Harry: That's amazing.

Me: I love them so much Harry. I wouldn't want any other family than the one I have now.

Harry: I agree.

Me: Hopefully Stacy agrees to bring more kids around.

Harry: You want more kids?

Me: Yeah. Especially if they look like Stace.

------------____________------------

Awww!

One more chapter!

It'll be so cute!