Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Stacy's POV

It's been 3 weeks since Niall asked me to be his girlfriend and let me tell you.

It has been the best 3 weeks of my life.

Niall treats me like such a gentleman. He's so cliché with his little pick up lines but that makes him unique.

We've gone on dates after the first one but most of them consist of watching movies, cuddling, and kissing.

Mostly kissing.

We can't stop. It's like were addicted to each other.

I'm scared though.

I've never gotten this close to someone and let alone a guy like Niall.

I think we are getting serious because we've already talked about our families and meeting them.

Since my parents died a couple of years ago he only has to meet my friends. They're the only family I have.

Unlike him. He has his mother and father and an older brother named Greg. Greg's married to Denise and have a son named Theo.

Theo is Niall's biggest love. He talks about him so much and it's really cute when he does.

I know Niall will make a good father one day. Seems like he's good with kids.

And me. I'm ready for kids. I mean yeah I'm only 18 but I feel like I've been through enough to know I'm capable of having a baby.

But for now we've put that talk on hold. We've been prepping for The Grammy's all week and today's the day!!!

Were going public.

___________________

Niall's POV

I'm putting on my suit and I any help think of Stacy. She'll be coming any moment to the hotel to get ready here.

She texted me 5 minutes ago saying she's near.

15 minutes later a knock on the door is heard and I run and open it.

"Wow. You look handsome!" Stacy said swooning over me.

"Thanks love. Now go. Get ready. Lou is here for your hair & makeup and the dress was dropped off this morning." I said quickly.

"Thanks babe." Was all she said before being dragged by Lou to the next room.

After an hour of waiting I hear the click of heels coming near.

I look to the doorway and see Stacy.

Wow. She looks beautiful. The red dress I picked out for her looks amazing on her. It hugs her curves perfectly and Lou's work makes her even more beautiful.

I grab her hand and twirl her.

"Babe..........You. Look. Amazing. Breathtaking. Flawless. Perfect." I said awe stricken.

"I feel weird. I've never worn something like this before. It's kinda poofy." She said unsatisfied.

"Stop. You look great. Every girl is gonna be so jealous of you. I promise" I said kissing her.

I grabbed her waist and led her to the limo the guys and I had.

Liam took Sophia as his date.

Louis took Eleanor.

Zayn took Perrie.

And.

Harry took Jade.

I introduced the girls and the guys to Stacy and they got along well.