Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Stacy's POV

As the girls walked in front of me I dropped my purse. The girls laughed at me and I stuck my tongue out at them.

Me: Stop laughing! I just dropped my purse.

Smittens: That isn't the only thing you're gonna drop today!!!

They laughed walking inside. I followed shortly after giggling because of the dirty joke she'd just made.

I walk inside and scan the area to see the girls sit almost at the back near a group of people in REALLY sketchy clothes. Weird.

I walk to the girls and sit and we order drinks at the same time. As we are all underage except for Jose...we order soda.

As we wait for our drinks we chat loudly and laugh at each other's snide remarks. We are already having a good time and we haven't even sang yet.

I feel a poke on my side and see Teagan poking me.

Me: Ow! What was that for?!

Teagan: Um. The people next to us seem really sketchy.

I turn my head slightly to see them from the corner of my eye and I notice they re all covered up and have shades in. WE'RE INSIDE!!!

Me: Eh.

Teagan: And!!! The blonde one keeps staring at us.

I laugh loudly. Teagan gets so paranoid sometimes.

Me: Chill out Teagan. Let's just have some fun!

I grab her hand and take her to the dance floor. The song Love More by Chris Brown is on and we both love that song so we dance along. Both swaying our hips to the beat and laughter filling the space as Jenna, Smittens and Alyssa join us.

We have fun for a while and plenty of guys try to dance with us. Well mostly me and Alyssa. I gently turn them down seeing as most of them are already tipsy. I just want to have fun with the girls today.

I go back to our table and drink because I'm really thirsty.

I talk with Bri a bit and notice that the blonde guy from the table next to ours that Teagan pointed is staring at me. I smile a bit and head back to the dance floor. That guy made me feel weird and uncomfortable right now.

-------

Please comment and vote please. It means the world to me!