Chapter 25 Uninvited Guest

Law's POV

The sight of Killer, made me so.. Angry. Why was he here? In the middle of the night with Yuki? Was he the one who crashed my head? This stupid bastard. Our eyes locked together, I could feel Yuki's gaze on me too.

"Law!" Yuki stared at me with worried eyes, "Where did you go? Did anything h-"

"What did he do to you?"I cut her off, with a stern voice.

"W-Wh-"

"Him." I replied, not even bothered to look into Killer's eyes.

"Bro, chill," Killer replied for her, "I didn't rape her or anything like that, it was a mere coincidence seeing her here, I was visiting one of my friends when I heard cries in the room. I was curious so I went in to check who was it and bam, I saw Yuki crying so I went to comfort her." He explained.

To be honest, that didn't clear my doubts, instead, it raised more questions in my head. 

"Is this true, Yuki?" I asked her.

She slowly nodded and smiled at me, "I'm so glad Killer's here... If he didn't came, I would be so scared that Law isn't here with me."

Awkwardness filled in the air until I let out a tired sigh, I'm glad that Yuki was okay but out of all the guys, Killer had to be the one who protected her. For some reasons, I felt a instant wave of anger, it was getting harder to breathe at the thought of Killer with Yuki. One thing I knew is that, I hated this feeling.

"Well, I guess I'll be off!" Killer cheerfully said, and hopped of the bed that Yuki, "See you in school Yuki, hope you'll get soon!" After those words, I could not believe my eyes.

Killer gently grabbed one of Yuki's tiny hands, and kissed it.

My head felt so warm, anger swirled inside me as my breaths were shallow and harsh. How dare he.. I swore if Yuki wasn't in the room, I would had beaten up his bloody ass! This low-life guy decides to barge in Yuki's room, just simply because I wasn't there for her. Oh, the things I would do to him if she wasn't here.

Yuki's POV

I felt my temperature rising and my heart was out of control. I let out a light squeal and Killer let out a soft laugh. I sworn he mumbled about how cute I was, but i didn't want to think too much. "See you in school then." Killer smiled at the both of us and left. I grabbed my hands where Killer kissed and gently rubbed it with my thumb, it felt nice to feel loved by other people.

"Yuki" Law called me out.

I looked at him and I felt really scared for some reasons. His eyes, they didn't look the same, I could see hatred on his eyes. 

"You love Killer, " Law shifted closer to me, with our foreheads almost touching, "don't you?".

I could felt his breath on my lips, it was too much for me too handle to be honest.. But I don't know why I couldn't push him away, I liked this feeling. 

"How does love feel like, Law?" I asked him, before I answered his question.

"Love.." Law pulled back and thought for a second before replying, "is a really strong feeling, it's where you're attracted to a person, no matter what they do, or even how they look like, you find them attractive and that's what makes them who they are that simply just, attracts you. " Law rubbed my head gently.

"Now answer me, do you love Killer?" Law asked with a stern voice.

I wasn't sure because I sure I did felt something with Killer, but it wasn't as strong as how I felt about Law.

"I don't love Killer." I answered with a smile.

Law let out a soft sigh and smiled under the moonlight that shone on his face.

"Don't go falling in love alright? There will always be someone out there, who would be always willing to protect you for the rest of your life, idiot." Law looked away and told me with a stern voice.

Is it wrong that I wanted Law to protect me for the rest of my life?

I fumbled my fingers and choked out an okay, feeling a little nervous and shy around his company.

"Well, you better get sleeping, it's late," Law stood up, "I'll be off."

"Will you come back?" I asked while looking down since I'm afraid to look at him.

"I'll be back tomorrow, I'll see you in abit, alright?"

Law's POV

After I said those words, I felt someone wrapping their fingers around my wrists and tugging me.

"D-Don't go.." Yuki stared at me with her cute brown eyes and bit her lips.

I swear this girl will be the death of me.

I sighed and sat at the chair next to her bed, at least she didn't asked Killer to stay, right?

"Thank you!" Yuki smiled sheepishly and hugged my arm, while all I could do was hear myself awing at her adorableness, why was she so cute?

· · ·

It's been an hour since Yuki told me to stay, she was already sound asleep. I stared at her, she's so cute, even when she's sleeping.

Suddenly, I felt her fumbling and she started mumbling in her sleep. I chuckled at her and gently stroked her hair, which was smooth and soft.

As I was stroking her hair, I heard the words she said in her sleep which I couldn't believe. I stopped dead and my mouth flew open.

"I love you, Law"

---------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN SIBLING SINCE I UPDATED THIS! I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE PLEASE FORGIVE ME ;A; life has been so stressed nowadays and i had to stop writing cause of life :/ I really miss writing for you guys and i hope you're still alive reading my books tho. Anyways, i hope you enjoy this chapter and hope that I'll write soon i guess! LOVE YOU

Miao xx