Chapter 17 Wounds and Bruises

Law's POV

• • • (le timeskip cause it's too complicated for the school part, also, heres a pic here. The series of 'I see what you did there' texts with my friends)

"Whoo! Just one more subject then we're done!" Yuki cheered and flunged her arms.

I chuckled at her adorableness and looked at her timetable.

"Next for you is," I looked at the last box, "Art with Mdm Jora." I frowned.

"Why are you so sad?" Yuki looked at me. "Because I'm having Science with Mr Crocodile." I told her.

"Noooo!" Yuki dramatically whispered. "It's okay, after school we'll meet at the gate, okay?" I asked her.

Yuki nodded and walked away from me. "I already know where's the classroom, bye!" She waved and jogged to her classroom.

"Alright, have fun!" I told her and walked to our separted ways.

I walked to the classroom door and opened the door while walking in thr classroom.

Mr Crocodile was there sitting on the table and some familiar students sat on their chairs.

I walked to my desk and sat on the chair and waited till class start.

"Alright class, since majority of you are here, we're gonna start class now." Mr Crocodile shouted and went to his place.

Mr Crocodile took a marker and wrote some stupid concepts on the whiteboard while we wrote it on our notepads.

"Oi Traffy, wanna go to the arcade after school?" Luffy nudged my ribs and asked.

I ignored him and continued to concentrate on my work.

"Tra-"

"Mr Luffy, could you please tell me why is Mr Law so fascinating to you?" Mr Crocodile cut off Luffy.

"Shut up Mr Crocodile!" Luffy talked back to him.

None of us were shock upon Luffy asking Mr Crocodile to shut up because it was his daily basis to do so.

"Mr Luffy! You have detention after school for one week!" Mr Crocodile scolded him.

Lufft groaned and slouched back at his seat.

"Mr Crocodile's such a pooper." Luffy told me.

I ignored him and continued to do my work.

• • •

"You are dismissed." Mr Crocodile told us.

Most of us cheered and rushed outside the classroom.

I went outside with the crowd and went to the school gates to wait for Yuki.

I leaned to the gate and looked at the time.

5:53p.m.

Strange, we were dismissed at 5:30p.m. , did Yuki forget that we were supposed to meet here?

Not long, I saw Yuki walking towards me, almost gloomily.

When Yuki reached my destination, I could see how horrid she looked.

Yuki had bruise on her cheeks and her lips were bleeding. Her brown hair was also messed up and her arms had cuts and bruises.

"What happened to you?!" I asked shockily.

"Mdm Jora released us late and I was rushing down the stairs until I tripped and fell down." Yuki told me.

Something was off because if she fell down the stairs, she should injure her arm or leg but it could also be a miracle that she did not.

I sighed and nudged her shoulder.

"We're going back home so that I could treat your wounds." I told Yuki.