Chapter 24

Law's POV

"Law... Wake up." I felt tugs on my side. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Yuki's pair of eyes staring at me.

"What happened?" I looked at Yuki and rubbed my eyes. "I'm sorry if this sounds really mean b-but," Yuki looked down as her eyebrows furrowed together, "can you bring me a glass of water?".

I chuckled and nodded ,"Alright, wait for me.". I got up from my seat and walked to the nearest water cooler with a cup, which was outside the room where Yuki and I were.

I closed the door behind me and found one just right to my left. I walked towards it and filled it with a cup. Out of the corners of my eyes, I saw a tall black figure walking towards me.

Thanks to my quick senses, I quickly turned around but saw nothing. "Must be my imaginations." I rubbed my eyes and continued to fill the cup.

Suddenly, I felt a hard knock on my head. I growled in pain as I collapsed on the floor. A familiar laugh growing closer to me. Their footsteps echoed through the hallways and stopped right in front of me.

I slowly looked up and before I could see who was the one who hit me, I blacked out.

Yuki's POV

I waited and waited for Law, but he never came back. "Maybe he got lost?" I thought silently. I fiddled with the covers and bit my lips.

To be honest, it's really scary staying here alone in the room, it was so dark... Suddenly, I heard footsteps walking through the hallway, that must be Law!

I squinted my eyes through the door's window to find him... But it wasn't him. I saw a tall shadowy figure walking slowly and looking through the door window, like it was searching for someone.

Being scared I was, I quickly turned my head to the opposite side of the door and hid under my blanket while pretending I was fast asleep.

The person stopped in front of the door and peered through the window. Tears started forming in my eyes and I start to whimper, I was too terrified.

Finally, the person started walking away from my room. I let out a sigh of relief from knowing that that person left. My eyes slowly drooped down and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

• • •

I woke up to the sounds of screaming and a plate of metal stuffs dropping, it was pretty loud to be honest. I shot my head up I let out a short squeal. I looked out the window next to my bed and it was already morning.

"Someone help! There's an unconscious body!" A high pitched voice screamed, does she know that patients are still sleeping? I noticed that Law wasn't next to me and I just shook it off, but something in my heart felt kind of lonely and disappointed.

And then was when it came to me,

That guy that the nurse was shouting about.

My heart beated as fast as it could as my mind went blank while I was sweating. What if that guy was Law? The heart machine thingy beated as fast as it could as I just sat there and stared at the blank white sheets.

I couldn't just sit here and do nothing, but at the same time I wanted to stay here. I didn't know what to do but to keep telling myself that Law was probably busy at home.

Law-kun... Please be safe..

Law's POV

"Sir, are you okay?"

A deep voice called me out. I slowly opened my eyes, while adjusting to the brightness. There stood a doctor and two nurses staring right at me I slowly sat up and rubbed my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, while rubbing the pain away behind my head. "What happened to you Sir, do you remember anything that happened?" The doctor asked. "No, I simply fell asleep and hit my head against the floor, I think I passed out." I lied, not knowing what actually happened before.

"Alright..." The doctor gave me this unsure look and tone and walked away from me with the nurses.

I wonder what happened when I tried to get Yuki a cup of water. Speaking of Yuki, I realised that I wasn't with her. I quickly stood up and rushed back to her room.

"Yuki!" I slammed the door causing to scare Yuki and someone else next to her bed. "Oh, hello" the guy gave me a smile and wave at me.

It was Killer.

____________________________________

HELLOO GUYS OMG ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME SINCE I WROTE. SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAIT ING GUYS ;A; I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO WRITE CAUSE I WAS LIKE SUPER SUPER SUPER BUSY CAUSE I MOVED INTO A NOW SCHOOL AND SSTUFFS AND THERES LIKE ALOT OF STUPID DRAMAS AND SO. I HOPE YALL HAVENY FORGOT ABOUT ME YET D: AND MERREH CHISTMAS!!