Chapter 13 Running

Yuki's POV

"Alright class! You may rest for a while but after that, we'll run!" Smoker shouted.

Most of the class went to somewhere but I stayed here because I didn't really want a break.

I sat on the floor and played with my fingers, until I felt someone sitting next to me.

At first, I thought it was Law, but in the end, it was Killer.

"Hi." Killer said. I turned my head and smiled and turned back to my fingers because I was shy.

"So, what's your name?" Killer asked. "Y-Yuki..." I replied. "Nice name, such a coincidence that it's winter now." Killer chuckled.

I blushed a little and looked away from him. I could see girls coming out of the bathroom.

Some of them talked to their friends, but their stares never left me.

I turned my head back to the floor and played with my fingers.

Did I do something wrong?

I sighed and rested my chin on my palm while looking down on the floor.

"You alright?" Killer asked. I jumped a little and looked at him.

"Y-Yes..." I mumbled and looked away. "You don't need to be shy." Killer chuckled.

"S-So-rry..." I stuttered. "You don't need to apologise!" Killer told me.

"Sorry, again..." I told him.

"Stop apologising!" Killer laughed.

"Sorr- I mean okay." I giggled.

Killer chuckled at me.

"I was wondering maybe we could sit together during recess?" He asked me.

"R-Recess? Together?" I tilted my head to the side. "Yeah, if you want too." Killer said.

I frowned for a moment, and then smiled. "Alright, I'll sit with you." I beamed. "Thank you for accepting, I thought you were going to reject me from a second ago." He sighed

"But," I said, "I have to sit with Law too!" I puffed my cheeks and placed both of my hands on my waist.

"Alright." Killer chuckled.

Law's POV

After resting in the boys room, I went out to the door and tried to find Yuki.

But, she was all occupied with Killer, that stupid jerk. I furrowed my eyebrow and walked towards Yuki.

"Hey Yuki." I grabbed both of her shoulders and sat down behind her.

Yuki jumped a little and looked behind her shoulder. "Law!" She smiled and gave me a bone-crushing hug as I chuckled at her.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Killer staring at us.

That's what he gets for talking to Yuki.

"Law-sama, Let's sit with Killer during recess today!" Yuki said.

I was going to say no but I couldn't reject Yuki, she was too adorable to do so.

"Okay." I smiled at her.

Yuki smiled back at me and giggled.

Can this girl stop killing me.

"Okay class! Break time's over! Gather around me!" Mr Smoker shouted.

I groaned as Yuki and I sat infront of him. "Okay class, I need you to get into groups of three!" Mr Smoker shouted.

I quickly grabbed Yuki close to me before anyone could and she giggled.

"Let's go invite Luffy!" She suggested.

"Nah, I have someone else." I smiled at her.

I searched for Shachi and he was there, looking for someone.

"Oi, Shachi!" I called for him.

Shachi noticed me and ran towards me.

"Good, we already have three people in our group." I told Yuki.

"Yay." She cheered silently.

"Who might this be?" Shachi asked and pointed at Yuki.

"Yuki, she's the new student." I told him.

"So is she your new gir-" Before Shachi could finish his sentence, I cut him off.

"No." I said.

Shachi laughed.

"So, I can take her right?" Shachi wiggled his eyebrows.

"If you break her heart, I'll cut you into pieces with my scalpel." I gave him a creepy glare.

Shachi shivered a little and stopped looking at Yuki.

I walked to Mr Smoker and he started announcing.

"Okay! Get to an empty race slot! You'll be battling each other!" Mr Smoker shouted.

I tapped Shachi on the shoulder as I jogged to one of the race slot thingy.

Yuki stood beside me and Shachi was beside her.

"I'm positive that I'm going to beat you!" Shachi told me.

"I don't think so." I told him.

"Ready," Mr Smoker said.

"Set," Yuki, Shachi and I get ready in our positions.

"Go!" Mr Smoker blew the whistle.