Chapter 18 Healing Yuki

Law's POV

Yuki and I walked back home from school as I opened the door for her. I ordered Yuki to go inside my room as she did what I told her to.

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit under the sink. I walked to my room with it and opened the door.

I saw Yuki sitting on my bed and fiddled with her fingers‪ while looking at it like she was guilty of something.

"Time to to treat your wounds." I told her. I grabbed a bottle of rubbing alchohol and went to pour a little amount on a cotton swab. "It'll hurt a little." I told her.

I took it and went to clean her blood and cuts. Yuki silently hissed in pain and grabbed the bed sheets. After that, I applied some ointment on her wounds and moved on to her lips.

I poured cold water on the tissue in the first aid kit and cleaned Yuki's lips. "I-I kinda need you to take out your jeans..." I awkwardly rubbed the back of my head.

Yuki nodded at me and slipped out of her jeans. I frowned at the girl's leg infront of me, there was bruises everywhere, on her thighs and even on her knees.

I squatted infront of Yuki and gently grabbed her leg. "Tell me if it hurts okay?" I asked her. Yuki nodded, telling me to go on. I took her leg and pull it gently. "Does it hurt?" I asked her. "No..." Yuki mumbled.

I sighed and went to the cupboard while opening it. I grabbed a pair of blue pants and tossed it to her. "Wear it." I told her. I heard Yuki humming while she was wearing it.

After wearing, I took the first aid kit and went out of the room. But before that, Yuki grabbed my arm.

"To tell you the truth, I didn't really fell down the staircase." Yuki looked down on the floor. "Then what happened?" I set the first aid kit down and asked. "I-I..." Yuki mumbled, "T-The girls from your school hit me like how my owner does.".

Veins popped up from my forehead as I held onto Yuki's arm as tight as I could. "They what?!" I asked her. "T-They hit me..." Yuki trailed off when she saw my face.

"Who? What did they look like?!" I asked her. "T-There's too many of them but I could remember some..." Yuki mumbled, "There was one earlier in the canteen with long blue hair, a girl with long orange hair and a tattoo on her arms... A girl with long green hair and yellow eyes... And there was a boy if I remembered correctly...".

"What did the boy looked like?" I asked her. "H-He have a blonde hair... Urm... And he wore a white earring and he wears a white basketball hat and wears an outfit that looked ridiculously like a girl." Yuki told me.

"Vivi, Nami, Monet and Dellinger..." I snarled under my breath. "You know them?!" Yuki exclaimed. "Of course." I told her. "The boy hurt me alot of times though, his high heels were so sharp that it almost stabbed me but it didn't." Yuki told me.

"Why did they hit you?" I asked her.

Yuki's POV

"Why did they hit you?" Law asked me.

Then that's when I started explaining the whole story.

*flashback*

"Class is dismissed!" Mdm Jora shouted across the classroom. Peoples were happy of course because they didn't like the teacher but I don't find her bad.

Mdm Jora is nice, kind and friendly! She even taught me gow to draw a realistic human face!

"Miss Yuki, can you please come here for a second?" Mdm Jora called for me. "Uh!" I nodded my head and went to her with my bag. "Could you please kindly pass the attendence to Mr Whitebeard?" Mdm Jora gave me a piece of paper. "Sure!" I exclaimed and took it from her hands. "I knew I could always count on you Yuki!" Mdm Jora smiled.

I smiled back and walked out of the classroom and walked to Mr Whitebeard's office. Halfway through, I see the girls from before staring at me like I did something wrong again.

One of them whispered to their friend and they started giggling. I felt anxious and walked faster to Mr Whitebeard's office.

• • •

After giving the attendence to Mr Whitebeard, I sighed happily as I get to go back home.

Suddenly, I accidently bumped onto someone's chest and fell on my butt.

"Watch it you piece of shit!" The orange coloured hair girl from P.E. shouted at me. I quickly stood up and dusted myself. "I-I'm so sorry M-Miss!" I apologised quickly and left.

"Hold it!" The girl grabbed my bag and roughly pulled me back, resulting me to fall again. "You," She grabbed my collar, "stay away from the boys, understand?".

"W-What are you t-"

"UNDERSTAND?!" She shouted at me.

Never in my life I felt so scared and helpless.

"Dellinger! Monet! Vivi!" She called over her friends. The three of them walked towards her and stood at her side. "I think this load of crap deserves some lesson." The girl smiled evily.

I cowered away from them. "P-Please don't!" I begged them. The boy raised his fist and hit me but I managed to dodge it somehow. "Stop moving you fuck!" The green hair girl and the blue hair girl held onto my arms and pinned them so that I couldn't move.

The boy raised up his legs, showing his sharp point of his high heels and went straight to my eyes. I moved my head to the left while the sharp object scratched my cheeks only. The boy growled and grabbed me by the collar while bringing me up.

"Why can't you just stop moving for one minute?!" The boy punched me in the eyes. "S-Stop it!" I begged him and tried to pull his hands away but he was too strong.

"Aw... Look at that poor bitch begging to stop." Vivi teased. "Please, I beg you!" I sobbed.

The boy dropped me down and they started kicking me. I cuddled into a ball and held onto my head with my hands. "Please stop!" I screamed.

The boys roughlt pulled me and pinned me by my neck again. "You're going to die here!" The boy laughed. I bit on his hand, hard and he started to let go of me.

"That hurts you little bitch!" The boy brought his hand and examined it. I quickly stood up and quickly ran down the staircase.

*end of flashback*

After explaining, water started dripping from my eyes and I wiped them away.

I looked at Law's face and I got scared. Veins popped up from his forehead and he started clenching tightly on my arm.

"They're dead." Law growled.