Chapter 2 Keeping the Dog

Law's POV

The dog followed us back to my house as we went in it. "Woah, Traffy, you have alot of space here!" Luffy said, placing his bag down and ran in circles.

The dog sat down beside me and stared at the silly boy. I looked at the dog and did what my senses told me to,

Clean it up.

"Luffy, we need to clean this guy!" I shouted at him. "Oh, got it!" He replied. I led the dog to the bathroom as it obediently followed me.

"Stay here." I pointed at it. The dog sat infront of me and tilted it's head. I ignored it's so-called adorableness and went to turn on the tap on the bathtub.

As soon as the tub was almost filled up with water, the dog jumped in, creating a huge splash.

"H-Hey!" I scolded it. I grabbed the shower head and sprayed it on the dog.

The dog seems to love the water though. It kept snapping the water with it's jaw and stuff.

While I was bathing it, I knew that it was a female because I kinda checked it's butt.

Hey, don't call me a pervert or something, I was just curious!

After I finished bathing her, I went to grab a towel near me but it wasn't there. "Luffy, can you please take a towel in my room!" I shouted across the bathroom door.

Loud footsteps were created by him as I heard the door opened. Luffy barged in the bathroom.

"Here's the towel!" He said, passing me a sky blue one. I mumbled a thanks and went to sit at a stool.

The dog went closer to me and sat down infront of me. I grabbed the towel and gently scrubbed the dog dry.

I cleaned her tail, body, face and all until it's all clean. "I didn't knew that you were gentle with animals Law even though you did disect a dog before, it's almost like your, children" Luffy said.

"I-I'm not treating this dog like my children!" I replied, looking behind my shoulder. "Now I know what kind if father you're going to be when you grow up," Luffy rubbed his chin, "A PYSCHOPATHIC DOCTOR WHO DISECTS HIS CHILDREN!" Luffy exclaimed.

"I'm gonna get you real good Luffy!" I shouted, running after him but in the end, I slipped and my butt came in contact with the ground.

The dog stared at me and went to my side. She lifted my arms her forehead and kind of whimpered a little bit.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I said, petting her head. "Tarao, you can't catch me!" Luffy teased. "Look who's talking!" I replied, trying to make him remember that he couldn't catch up with me just now.

I stood up and wiped my butt. The dog looked at Luffy and tackled him down. "H-Haha!" Luffy laughed out when the dog licked his face.

The dog barked at him and jumped off from his body. Not long, we heard someone's phone ringing.

"Oh, it's mine," Luffy said, taking his iPhone out from his pocket. He looked at it and placed it beside his ears, "Hello? Ace! Yeah, you're already at home?! Uh-huh, I'll be back... Okay, bye!".

He took the phone and placed it back in his pockets. "Well, Ace's back home now and he's telling me to come back, see ya next Monday!" Luffy said, taking his bag and leaving the house.

I went outside to lock the door, then I remembered something.

The dog.

"Oi Luffy, how about the dog?!" I shouted at him while looking out of the door but Luffy already left.

I turned my back and looked at the dog who was sitting infront of me. "I guess you could stay here, for a while." I groaned.

The dog barked at me and tackled me down but she wasn't strong enough to.

"O-Okay, I get it, you're happy but please stop doing that." I said, pushing her away.

The dog hopped off me and jumped around me. I went to tge kitchen and grabbed those packet of microwavable spaghetti.

I opened the microwave door and placed the packet in. While it was warming up, I went to take a shower.

After I bathed, I wore a plain black shirt and light blue pants that touches till my knees.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw the dog waiting outside for me. She saw me and led me to the kitchen.

When I reached there, I was shocked.

The container of spaghetti was placed on the table, same goes to the fork.

I rubbed my eyes to check if whether it was tricking me but it wasn't.

"Did you do all this?" I pointed at the table and looked at her. She somehow understood me and nodded her head.

"Your one smart dog." I chuckled. I pulled the chair out and sat on it. She pulled another chair and hopped on it.

I picked up the noodles from it and ate it, not caring if the dog's saliva was on it.

"You know, I kinda start to like you know," I told her, chewing the noodle in my mouth, "I'll keep you.".

The dog panted at me and happily barked at me. "I decided that I'll name you," I pondered, rubbing my chin, "Yuki," I finally decided, taking in another huge amount of spaghetti, "You're so pure and white, so I decided to name you that." I said.

Yuki loved her name and barked at me.

Yuki it is then.