Chapter 12 The Battle

Law's POV

Most of us tried to snatch the ball away but Yuki and her teams took all of it.

Her team threw the ball except for Yuki at us and one of the ball hitted Vivi. "Vivi, out!" Mr Smoker ahouted.

She walked out of the playing ground and stood there.

"Hey there Law." A voice I didn't want to hear was heard.

I ignored and continued to play the game.

"Hey! Why are you ignoring me?!" Monet grabbed my arm and shook it.

I snatched it away from her and caught a ball and aimed it at Kid.

"Oh, I know why now, it's because of that slut who always never leaving your side, right?" Monet said.

I turned my body to face her and glared at her.

"She's not a sl-!" Before I could finish my sentence, Sanji shouted, "Law! Ball incoming from Yuki!".

I quickly stepped to the side and looked at the ball as it hit Monet square in the face.

"Monet! Out!" Mr Smoker shouted.

I heard Monet letting out a annoyed click sound and walked out of the playing ground.

I smiled at Yuki and she smiled at me back.

It was Sanji, Heat and I but I didn't care, as long Yuki is fine then I'm good.

I took a ball from the ground and held it, looking at Kid like a prey.

Once he was off guard, I directly aimed the ball at him. "Kid! Out!" Mr Smoker shouted.

I smirked as Killer stared at him in shock. "K-Kid?!" Killer shockly exclaimed.

Heat took a ball and threw it to Nami and she got hit by it.

"Nami, out!" Mr Smoker shouted.

Luffy threw a ball at Sanji but he kicked the ball back to Luffy, hitting him on the chest.

"Luffy! Out!"

It was Sanji, Heat and I versus Yuki and Killer.

Killer looked at Yuki and went to defend her. Killer whispered something into Yuki's ears and she blushed and nodded at him.

If that Killer ever dare to talk to her one more time.

I took a ball and roughly threw it to Killer but he caught it.

Killer gave the ball to Yuki and she held it.

I gritted my teeth and roughly aimed the ball at Killer again.

"THAT KILLER STOLE MY YUKI!" Sanji shouted. He threw the ball up and lighted up his feet.

"COLLIER STRIKE!" Sanji kicked the ball as it lit up and flew to tge both of them.

Killer moved but Yuki just stood there and looked at the ball with shock.

It's like she was paralysed.

"Yuki! Move!" Killer shouted. Killer ran to her and tackled her down and the fireball flew right above them.

"Sanji! Out!" Mr Smoker shouted.

"But why?!" Heat asked.

"Firstly, he almost killed Yuki and secondly, he burned the ball." Mr Smoker replied.

"Whatever, AT LEAST I CAN BE WITH NAMI-SWAN~!" Sanji noodle danced to Nami.

I focused on my game and looked at Killer and Yuki.

Yuki's POV

"You okay?" The mask guy asked me and held his hand for me. "S-Sorry, I was too scared to move just now..." I mumbled and shivered, reminding me of how my owner used to burn me.

I held his hand as he pulled me up. "T-Thank you..." I trailed off because I did not knew his name.

"Killer," He said, "Killer's the name.".

"Thank you, Killer." I smiled at him. I focused on the game and stared at Law.

He was staring at Killer and I like he was going to kill us both, and that was when I knew what I had to do.

I took both of the ball and threw one of the ball to Law and the other guy.

"Law and Heat out!" Smoker-san shouted.

Killer cheered next to me as he grabbed my waist and swang me around.

I was taken aback but I hugged him back. "We did it, Yuki!" Killer said.

Law's POV

I glared at Killer as he hugged Yuki and spinned her in circles.

If I could, I would take a knife and stab him, and that would make me the killer instead of him.