Chapter 6 Dinner

Law's POV

"Finally, we're at home!" Yuki said, plopping down the sofa. I smiled at her and placed the bags next to her.

"I have an extra room for you so you can sleep there." I told her. "Oh, really? I wanna sleep with Law-sama." She pouted and looked at me.

I chuckled at her and sat next to her. "So you wanna sleep with me or the room?" I asked her. "Law!" She said and tackled me into a hug.

"I think I smell like garbage, I wanna go take a shower." She said, searching through the bags.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I gasped. "W-What happened?!" She asked. "I forgot to buy some night clothes for you." I slapped my forehead.

She let out a sigh and placed her hand on her heart. "I thought something else happened," She said, "but it's okay, I wanna wear Law-sama's clothes!".

I shook my head at her and smirked. "Yuki, take a shower first, I'll go get the clothes for you." I said, walking to my room.

She let out a hum and went to the bathroom.

I went to my cupboard and took her towel, a shirt and black pants that reached till her knees.

I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Yuki, open the door please." I said.

The door opened and there stood Yuki, in her sweater that I gave her. Luckily, the sweater was covering her bottom.

I stared at her as I felt something leaking out of my nose. "Your nose is bleeding, are you okay?" She concernly asked, walking towards me. "H-Hey, I'm fine." I covered my nose and gave her the clothes and towel.

"Oh, thank you." She said and closed the door. I stared at the door as I covered my nose.

"What a naive girl." I sighed and went in my room. I took some tissue on my table and wiped off the blood.

I went to the rubbish bin and threw it away.

I took my MacBook and started to surf the internet. I went to Youtube and put on some music so the enviroment around me won't be so damn quiet.

I searched for Ed Sheeran and put on Give Me Love, since it was a really catchy song.

The song blasted through the room as I went to Facebook to check my feed.

While I was halfway scrolling through, Yuki stood outside my door with her hair wet.

"Hello." She smiled. I smiled back at her and closed my laptop. "So, what do you want to do now?" I asked her.

"Sleep." She replied. "Oh, that's fine by me." I said, turning on the air conditioner. I went to close the door and walked back to my bed.

"So, where am I going to sleep?" Yuki asked me. "With me." I replied. "Oh, goodnight then." She said, taking the covers and plopped near the window side.

I shared the covers with her and took my phone. "Goodnight, Yuki." I replied, even though it was like two in the afternoon.

I went to Instagram and looked at my feed, I downloaded that because I was bored so don't judge me.

I looked through my feed.

Sluttish people,

Attention seekers,

Stupid things,

Camwhoring girls,

It was all so boring, it was nothing new. I sighed at went out of the app.