Chapter 26 Discharged

Law's POV

Finally, today's the day where Yuki gets discharged from the hospital, her injuries were healed but she stills can't remember a thing about me, which is kind of disappointing because she remembers everyone in school, but me.

It hurts, it really does, when someone you truly loved forgets about you. What am I saying? Do I really love her? Argh, I'm so confused.

My thoughts were interrupted when the person at the counter told me that I could leave with Yuki. I walked up to Yuki which was sitting down and gently rubbed her back of her shoulders, "Let's go Yuki-ya.".

Yuki slightly jumped at the sudden touch and I chuckled at her adorableness, truly adorable. I walked off as she slowly stood up and trailed along behind me.

"Law." Yuki mumbled softly and tugged onto my shirt. I turned behind to face her and let out a slight hum while walking towards the carpark. "Where are we going now?" She asked.

"Back to my place , that's where you'll be living from now on dear." I told her while taking my car keys and unlocking them.

I grabbed the door handle to the passenger seat and pulled it open, letting Yuki sit in my car first before I went on and helped myself. I turned on the radio and started to drive my way back home with Yuki.

It was indeed an awkward ride with her, we would laugh along like how we used to but now, Yuki's staring out the window and God knows what was she thinking about.

Red lights were on and I came to a halt.

"L-Law.." Yuki trailed and looked at me with her chestnut brown eyes. I looked her and replied, "what's up?".

"Nothing, I like saying your name.. It's so cool!" Yuki giggled.

These were her words when we first met.

"Thanks, I got that name for my birthday." I replied with a smirk.

"I remember someone saying that, " Yuki rubbed her chin, "but I can't remember who said it."

I looked at her cute expression, trying to figure out that it was I the one who said that to her. I softly smiled at her and rubbed her head in a playful way, "Let's figure it out together after that, alright?".

"You'll do that?!" Yuki asked happily as her eyes sparkled. "Why would I lie to you?" I asked back and smiled at her adorableness, which I said a hundred times.

"Thank you so much!" Yuki giggled, "I really want to know this person, she or he seems nice..." She trailed off and smiled to herself.

I really wanted to tell her that person the was me, but I didn't want to spoil her fun so I had to pretend that I didn't know who the person was. I just want to see the reaction on her face after she discovered that it was me, it'll be priceless.

· · ·

Once I pulled my car to the garage, I went to unbuckle my seat belt and went out of the car. I went to Yuki's side and helped her off. She mumbled a thank you and followed me to my house.

"Woah.. This place's so familiar but it's so big!" Yuki walked around and went into the kitchen.

I followed her back and chuckled while looking at the petite girl infront of me, trailing her delicate fingers through the walls of the kitchen. "This place smells familiar too..." She sniffed and turned to face me, which she didn't know that I was behind her back all along.