Chapter 4

Law's POV

"Why would anyone do that?" She asked me. "It's because they feel hopeless." I replied.

She slowly nodded her head at me and looked out of the window, which was blocked by the covers.

"Why did you want to follow me back home?" I asked her. "You looked sad and lonely just now, so I decided to stay with you and cheer you up forever." She smiled at me.

I looked into her brown eyes.

Not long, I heard my phone ringing.

I went to my night desk and took my phone out of it's charger and answered it without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" I said into the speaker.

"Hey Law, it's me, Monet." The voice I didn't want to hear spoke.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"You."

"Shut up, you cheated on me, go on and live with your new boyfriend now."

"I rather not."

"Just stop stalking me and get a life."

"I just want you back, why are you so stubborn?"

"Because I had finally moved on and you decided to jump back into my life."

"I still love you."

"Bye." I ended the call and hung up the phone. Stupid girl.

Yuki shuffled out of the bed and sat next to me. She stared at me for a moment as she spoke up.

"Are you mad?" She asked. "I am." I sighed, looking at my phone.

Suddenly, I felt Yuki licking my face. "H-Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted at her while I pushed her away.

"I-I thought," She mumbled, looking me into the eye, "when everytime I lick your face, you'll smile, I was trying to make you smile but," She said, with tears in her eyes, "I made you angry, a-all I wanted to do is make you happy." A tear slipped down her eyes.

"No, no no no no," I said, coming closer to her. She flinched and moved back. "Please don't hit me, anything but that." She sobbed. "Please, don't be scared." I said, slowly coming to her.

"Don't be scared of me." I went towards her. "Please don't h-" Before she could finish her sentence, I gave her a warm hug.

I gently pushed her head on my shoulder and swayed her side to side.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I said while I stroked her hair. "I just wanted to make you feel happy, that's all." She said sobbed.

"Shh, it's okay." I whispered. After I comforted her, she pulled herself away.

"I love you Law." She smiled at me. "Me too." I smiled at her. I knew that she didn't knew anything about relationships that's why I said that back to her.

"Who was that just now?" She asked. "It was someone I hated." I replied. "Why do you hate on someone?" She asked. "It's because they do something you don't really like." I replied.

"So that means I hate Law because he pushed me away just now," She pouted, "but I love you because of all the kind things you did to me.".

I smiled at her naiveness, it was truly too adorable.

"I will be able to continue to love Law if he gets me something to eat." She giggled.

"You didn't tell me that in the first place, come on, let's go eat something." I said, standing up and walked to the bathroom.

"Law, wait for me!" She said, running after me. She caught up with me and followed me to the bathroom.

"I thought that we're gonna eat?" She questioned me. "Before humans eat, we will always brush our teeth first." I said, getting an extra toothbrush and gave it to her.

"Oh, I know this, this is what my owner use to clean her teeth!" She said, examing the thing. "Haha, it is." I said, grabbing the toothpaste and squeezed a little amount of it on her toothbrush.

"Now, try brushing your teeth." I said, looking at her. She grabbed it and started to brush it.

I chuckled at her and did what she was doing. After she had finished brushing her teeth, she spat it out and rinsed her mouth.

"Now my teeth is all clean!" She proudly exclaimed. "Yeah yeah, come on, let's go eat something." I said, walking to the kitchen.

She followed me like a lost puppy and sat down on one of the chairs. "What would my lady want to eat for breakfast?" I asked her, doing one of those french bow.

"Anything would be fine." She giggled. nodded at her and grabbed some eggs.

I mixed them together and added a pinch of salt. After that, I went to the cooker thingy and placed the fire to medium.

I placed a pan above the fire and added a little oil. I spreaded it around the pan and went back to stir the egg mix.

After that, I poured the mixture in the pan and started frying it. "Woah, that's so cool." I heard Yuki.

I chuckled at her as I grabbed a plate and placed the fried egg on the plate and placed it infront of her.

"Fried egg." I said, grabbing two forks and gave her one. "Is it nice?" She asked, poking it with her fork.

"Try it." I said. She poked it and lift it up but failed. I chuckled at her and helped her pick it up.

She opened her mouth as I fed her. "Nice," She said, eating it, "Are you gonna eat?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied, poking the egg and ate it. "Law," She said. "Yeah?" I asked her. "Nothing, I just find your name cool and nice." She giggled at me. "Well thanks, I got it for my birthday." I replied.

She started laughing and looked at me, "You're funny, I wish that I could be like you one day.".

"Well there are alot of other people who are funnier than me." I replied. "Really?" She questioned. I nodded my head.

"Some people just want others to feel happy because they don't want others to feel hurt like how the person who is cheering them up feels."