Chapter 23

Law's POV

I drove my car to the hospital that Yuki was in and parked it there. As quickly as I could, I ran to Yuki's room. "Yuki I-" I was cut off by a familiar voice. "Hey Yuki, are you feeling any better after eating?". I growled, knowing who it was.

Killer.

"Yes! Thank you!" Yuki smiled at him. I awkwardly coughed between the two of them as they shot their heads towards me. Yuki's smile turned upside down and I felt a pang in my heart. "Hey, Law." Killer greeted me. "Hey." I faked a smile and sat next to me. "Why is Yuki frowning at you? Did you do something to her?" Killer asked me. "She lost her memory of me." I replied, not wanting to look at Killer. "That's sad to hear." He replied.

Very sad indeed.

"How long will Yuki get discharged out of the hospital?" Killer asked. "Can you please stop asking so many questions?" I mocked him. Killer chuckled and looked at Yuki who was staring at me. "I think I know who you are." Yuki mumbled. My eyes widen and smiled widely. "Say it then." I told her. "You're that guy with Luffy who saw me on the streets and Luffy kept calling you 'Torao Torao'...." She told me.

"Do you know who am I?" I asked. Yuki shook her head hesitantly. "Oh... It's okay." I plastered a fake smile on my face. I looked at the time and it was getting quite late. "Well, I'm staying here with you, Yuki." I told her. "Me?" She questioned and pointed to herself. "That's what I just said." I chuckled and playfully rubbed her head. Yuki giggled and gently pushed my hands away with her delicate fingers.

"Well, I should be going now, get well soon, Yuki!" Killer waved and left the room. As soon as Killer left, awkward silence lingered in the air as I tried to make a conversation. "Law..." Yuki mumbled. I shot my head up in pure shock. "Did you just... Call my name?" I whispered. "I don't know... That name sounds familiar." Yuki frowned. "Try not to push yourself, alright?" I smiled and placed my hands on her's. Yuki nodded her head and yawned. "Go to sleep." I stroked her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Night night!" Yuki said and covered herself in the blankets.

I chuckled and stood up. "I guess I'll be leaving now." I mumbled and walked away but one of my tattooed finger was grabbed by someone. I turned behind and saw Yuki. "I know it may sound weird since I don't know but, stay with me?" Yuki mumbled as her face went red.

I chuckled and sat on the chair. "Gladly." I told her. "Is that a yes?" Yuki asked me. "Yes." I chuckled. Yuki cheered and cuddled with her blanket and faced me. "Night night." She mumbled. Soon, she fell asleep.

I wonder how long it'll take to get her memory back. I rested my head on the bed where Yuki was sleeping and slowly closed my eyes. Soon, I fell asleep.

• • •

I woke up to the sounds of whimpering and opened my eyes. I looked up and saw Yuki frowning in her sleep. "What's the time now?..." I croaked and checked. "Three in the morning?" I yawned and stared at Yuki. Tears were on the brim of her eyes as she tightly shut her mouth. She mumbled something in her sleep as a tear rolled down her cheeks. I flinched at the sight and quickly rubbed her tears with my thumb.

Suddenly, Yuki smiled and tightly hugged my arms. "Thank you..." She mumbled and I felt her breath fanning against my arms. I smiled at the scene and went back to sleep but strangely, I felt someone staring at us. I quickly snapped my head to the door but no one was there. Maybe it was my imagination....

Unknown's POV

I stare at the couples sleeping in the room peacefully. Ever since I called Law, he started to follow wherever Yuki go just in case one I did something to her. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone. "Good job on hitting Yuki, come here now to get your reward." My boss spoke through the phone. "Gladly." I smirked and hung up.

Days get better and better, doesn't it?

--------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUN.

WHO DO YOU THINK DID IT? >:D

Maybe you'll find out soon muahahahaha. Oh, and I bet the answer's super surprising >:>.

Have a nice day nakamaaaas and bai :333

From your fabulous admin,
Miao