Voices in the Night

I thought about that dream. I know those people from somewhere. Whenever I think about my life, I get this:

I am _______ from _______. My parents are ______ and _______. I have a sibling named ______. I went to school at _______. My friends were ______________________.

What kind of life is that? Not knowing who you really are? Forgetting your name sometimes? Feeling like part of your life is missing?

##########################

Herobrine's POV

Notch looked at me, smiling.

"Stop. Just stop. You won't find her, no matter how hard you try. And making a new Wielder won't help."

"Easy for you to say. The last time you cried was when you lost our sister." I snarled at him.

"DO NOT mention her around me. I did not lose her. She would've stayed at him if it wasn't for you."

"Oh. I remember. It was an accident. She just happened to walk into a redstone trap, triggering a blaze to spawn. In the Overworld. Sure. And you happened to have blaze powder and redstone dust all over you. And your seal was on the pistons, carved into the metal. She knew something and you had to silence her. She was the only one of us who could see the future. She refused to tell you anything. So you got mad and killed her."

"Guards, seal the mountain." And Notch walked out........

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Liz's POV

"I'm serious Liz, you need to go to town and get help. You can't go on with these dreams. You'll go mad." Steve heard about my vision. Now he says I need help.

"Steve, I'm fine. I just need answers."

"I can help a bit. Come to that cave tonight and I'll do a seance. My uncle tought me how. OK? Does that make you feel better?"

"Thanks Steve." I laid back on the branch, thinking about that sword.

"I just worry about you." He leaned froward and kissed me. Not a peck, a real kiss. On the lips. Full of passion and fire. But doubt. It felt wrong to kiss him. Why?

Hello Liz. Did you miss me? I know you think about me often. I know that voice. It was soft and soothing. I remembered.....................gone. Well, at least it wasn't asking me to kill anything. I'll deal.

I know what you think about. There is one question that is always on your mind. Who is Elizabeth Rose Chase. Really? Why can't she remember her own family. Her home. Her pet's name? Why is everything before Christmas Day, 2 years ago, gone? I have that answer, but it will only result in more questions. And pain. This path will lead to pain. Drums will sound and fire will burn. Power always has its price. Truth is always hardest to accept. Answers lead to questions. Life goes around in circles, never stopping, always changing.

So why me? I will hear this answer.

Simply, it is because before Christmas Day, 2 years ago, Elizabeth Rose Chase dosen't exist. She is a ghost, haunting herself. Poof. You were created one day and your life stands in the balance. Two entities play with your life. A mouse running between 2 cats. A snowflake, being blown around by 2 winds. Do to know why it felt wrong when you kissed Steve?

Why?

Because you were going to be married on that day. Married to a man who is now suffering loses that would kill him. But he is immortal and cannot die. But you have opened his heart. He used to be cruel. I am a wepon who was created while he was cruel. I watched you change him. He has not felt emotions since his sister died. I can show you him.