Voices

I hope you know what you're doing. If you don't then the blood of millions will be on your hands. Are you ready to face that judgement? The shame? The verdict? If you fail, mass genocide and your punishment will not be a prison. It will be to live on for eternity, alone, understanding the destruction. The man who keeps running because he dare not look back, out of shame.

What. Are you going to make me then? You have the power to control who dies and who must live for eternity? 

Yes. Scared yet?

Never. Leave me alone.

You either succed at murduring the four most importent people in the Universe or you acomplish mass genocide when your plan fails. Can you truly do that?

Yes I can and I do. And you are wrong. I only have three people to kill, being one of the four.

No. I am not the one who is wrong. You are. Your task remains four people.

Oh puh-lease. 

Starting with you.

You cant't- can't- how?

I will miss the competition. Burn in the Nether.

No- n- n............o...................................

#############################################################################

DID YOU LIKE IT??? I'm sorry it was so short but I wanted to  scare all of you >:)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nah I'm kidding. This chapter is the start of an epic contest. Whoever can guess the names of the voices gets a shoutout in the next chapter. There are only two.

5 votes for the next chapter!!!!!

-MOO