Marrige

I looked at our rings. They were beautiful gold bands with leaves etched into them all the way around. Now for the dress.

I stood with the skirt flowing around me. Everything was in place. Flowers lined the aisle. The church was empty accept for me, Herobrine, the priest, Jack, the best man, my bridesmade, Holly, who had welcomed us to the neighborhood, and as a witness, the Enderman.

Music started and I walked up the aisle. The midnight blue lily sparkled in my hair. Sunlight fell through the high windows. The smell of white roses filled the air. Holly followed behind me in a soft gold dress. I reached the end of the aisle and stood next to Herobrine.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are gathered here today in the holy celebration of Matrimony. In the name of God, I say the words, laid down by our forefathers. With these people as your witness, take these rings. If anyone feels these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace."

CRACK!!

The door burst open and an all too familiar person stood in the doorway of the chapel. Then that person said two words that shattered my whole world:

"I OBJECT!!!!!!!!"

???????????????????????????????????

CLIFFHANGER!!!! OOOOH

•_• VOTE AND COMMENT!

@looklapis wrote an alternative version of this story, from the POV of Amber.

ENJOY!!!