Hello Brother

I looked around my prison. Notch stood in front of me, smiling. He knew I was powerless here. He knew I could not hurt him. He knew he had caused me more hurt than imaginable.

I am Herobrine, and Notch killed my wife.

"Hello brother."

"I saw her. In her final moments."

"YOU DESTROYED HER!! AND WHY? JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO SNARE MY AFFECTIONS!!! YOU PUNISHED HER FOR LOVING ME!!"

"I saved her from loving you." He was so calm. He killed my wife. He destroyed me. He told her family she died by a zombie. If only I could leave here and tell them the true nature of Lily's death.

"She was helping you come dangerously close to waking up."

"Well SCREW THAT CAUSE I'M AWAKE NOW!!!!!"

"I SAVED HER!!"

"You took her memories. You saw what you destroyed. You saw the grief you caused. I thought you were supposed to be the good one? The one who people love. When I am king. Not if. When. When I am king, the first thing I will do is tell all the people how you have destroyed so many lives for your benefit. I will tell them how you took my Lily!"

"In defense of those people. Your name is still a story told to scare children. You are a monster who burns and destroys. You do not exist. Outside of this prison."

"But I do. I have people who are loyal to me. I have people who understand being shunned. Oh Great Notch, Defender of the Strong, He who turns his back on those who need him. Oh Notch, He who has created all this. Oh Notch, He who has imprisoned his own brother! Oh Notch, He who punished an extraordinary woman who was unfortunate enough to fall in love with Herobrine. How does it feel? Do you thing the Maker will have mercy on you? Is this your way of making up for what you did? This is no penance. This is extermination. Would you go kill all the roses in Minecraftia because one is blue instead of red? For one flower, would you really kill all the rest?"

"Yes. An infection can spread, a fire can leap, an impurity can be passed on. Yes I would."

"Good. That was all recoded and is now being uploaded to the Blocknet by my faithful lieutenant, Adam. WE'RE ON THE AIR BABY!!! LILY THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed I triumph. It was working perfectly.

Now I need another Wielder to go find Lily. I have sensed someone who is slowly succumbing to my will. I sense a desire in her that I can use to persuade her. I will prey on her weakness and promise her great things. She will see me as her savior. Then she will be mine..............

I miss planning like this. I have made no other Wielders since I lost Lily on Christmas Day 2 years ago. I will grow. And I know how to bait her. My servant is with her now.

Then I did something I have not done in a very long time.

I cried.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So you like it? I hope you do. I wanted to show a bit of what happens between the brothers. I am looking for votes and comments cus it tells me that I am doing something right. And now a word from our sponsors:

Squid: Miss me?

Creator: No.

Squid: Well I HATE YOU!!!!

Creator: I know

Squid: So will you say sorry and bring her back? ^_^

Creator: No

Squid: T_T

(Lizzy has logged on)

(11 has logged on)

Lizzy: Who defaqu are you?

11: um

Squid: um

Creator: Hi Liz.

Lizzy: Hey Notch. How's the lilies I suggested coming along?

Creator: I'll have the code finished by Sat.

Lizzy: Can you be sure to plant some in the Black Jungle for me?

Creator: How bout by the fish pond?

11: Pond?

Squid: Notch, I don't care what you've done to her. NO FLIRTING!!

11: Gtg. Have to save Earth in 20 minutes with no sonic and still regenerating. BYEEEEE!

(11 has logged off)

(Squid has logged off)

(Lizzy has logged off)

Creator: MY PLAN IS WORKING!! WITH LILY GONE, HEROBRINE WILL NEVER RISE!! AND HE HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE ONE GIRL IN MINECRAFTIA WHO CAN DO ANYTHING!!!! THE PROPHECY SHALL NEVER COME TRUE!!!!

(Squid has logged on)

Squid: You know you were yelling out loud as you typed that and I heard everything you just posted?

(Squid has logged off)

-MOO