Home

It has been 2 months since the fall of the Mind Palace. Herobrine and I have a small, cozy oak house and farm in a birch forest, next to a shroom biome. I have befriended a Dog and a Horse named John and Sherlock, after my old friends. Sometimes I write to Tay and tell her that I am ok and not to come looking for me. That I love her and don't want to be found. I farm and look after the barn, feeding them and giving them wheat.

Herobrine spends his days mining, supplying us with minerals and emeralds for the village nearby. He found 5 diamonds that he will use to make a pick and an enchantment table. His eyes haven't been white since we ran. They are green and sparkle when he laughs. He laughs alot now.

We don't use our powers and we don't dream of the Mind Palace. We do not speak of the adventures we have. On New Year's Day, we will be married and I bet 3 gold he will cry. After all that, they thought thy could tear us apart. But it only made our love stronger.

We have taken the path of peace. We don't even have a sword. Herobrine keeps the mobs away. One stays though. He lives in a house behind the barn. He is the Enderman from the ball. The Enderman I practiced with. The Enderman with the keys. He stays for us. I talk to him sometimes.

At this point, I think this life is too perfect. Like I'm dreaming and am going to wake up in my treehouse in the jungle, as Liz. But I am Lily Torchwood and life has been good to me.

All good things, eventually, come to an end.