Mind Palace

Herobrine sat in the minecart in front of me. My body was stiff and I still felt dizzy.

"You know, you remind me of her. You have the same spirit. And your eyes. Hers were a soft grey too. I have changed since I met her. I don't to this Wielder thing often. Not since her. I was going to marry her even. And she loved me. That's why she was punished. For loving me. And Notch. He ruined everything. On Christmas. His exact words were 'Merry Christmas Herobrine. Lily Torchwood is dead.' She was burned horribly. But the flames did not touch her face. Her face showed an emotion that I cannot explain. Pain and confusion, like she couldn't remember something important. That's what drew me to you. Your confusion. Now sleep. We're almost there." He touched my forehead and I drifted off.

I was in a snow biome. There was a decaying wood house behind me. A door stood, connected to nothing. Cold. I rubbed my arms for warmth. I reached my hand out to beyond the door. It hit a force field, that rippled like water. The sun was going down. I knew I was in a prison but why?

An Enderman teleported onto a stone block. He saw me and bowed. What?

"Greetings, my Queen. Do you remember me?"

"Sorry no." I was nervous. Herobrine is the only one who can talk to mobs.

"In a world full of locked rooms, a man with a key is king. You look good in a crown. Now find that key." then he teleported away.

That phrase again. About keys and locks.

Poof

"One last thing. You can do anything here. You are dreaming. You may have forgotten how but Herobrine never took that away from you. Imagine the door is open. Now walk up to it and escape."

Poof

I walked over to the door. Open. Please open. I pressed on the door. Please open. It did. The door swung open soundlessly. Huh. I ought to talk to Endermen more often. I crept up the stairs and walked into a random room.

At the back of the room was a set of stairs going up. I followed them and came to a hallway with bolts of lightening, suspended in time, to light the walls. At the left end of the hallway, a pink door was slightly open. I walked into a very pink room. On the wall were pictures of TARDIS s and me with Herobrine. One of them was Herobrine kneeling down before me and proposing to me. And I was crying with happiness. The next one was a picture of me in a beautiful wedding dress. Us playing in a trampoline room. Us watching a movie on the sofa. Him teaching me how to use my SE. Me in an emerald colored ball gown. Us dancing at this extraordianry ball. That Enderman Guard.......................Me at the graveyard, burned and lost. Notch stood emotionless over me, while Herobrine held my body and cried.

Then I remembered.

The fire that burned to high and bright, the drums that sounded in that fire, power of a storm, Notch talking to me like a child when I lost my memory, my ring being held to me my Herobrine, my dress, flowing over mybody, a white dream, Zombie vs Steve, practicing in the arena, playing tag in the castle maze. Nya, being my friend and not someone who scolded me for loving Herobrine. Adam. Amber ans Ashley. That night when we fought. How scared I was when I realized what I'd done.

It burns. My head burns. I heard drums growing louder and louder, filling my burning head. So much pain. And death. And falling. Everything burning and drumming. My head. I doubled over in pain. My head burns.

So, Elizabeth. Do you understand now? Why you weren't supposed to remember? In the end, Notch really did care about you. Sadly, he had the wrong way of showing his care. Who will you turn to?

Herobrine is my love. I must turn to him. 

Very well. Then I am at your disposal. Use me however you want.