Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

I searched around me for something important. Something I need that I missed. I don't get it. Where is it? The map said:

'Follow the jay to the hill where the sun rises. Over this hill and under this hill, your paths will lead. Follow the sun to the place where it drowns. Follow the moon to the place where you have slept. Go to the place where death breathes and cold envelopes the earth. Find your coffin and sleep. When you wake up, things will be better.'

So I'm right here. At a cemetery, in front of my tombstone. I shivered, thinking about how I had never believed in ghosts. Now I am one. I die. Oh my god. I die now. When the sun rises, I die:

'Here Lies Lily Hunter. Born-Unknown. Died-When the sun rises. 'Game over Hunter.'

Then beneath that:

'Tiger tiger burning bright, in the forests of the night. Seven devils walk around, seven devils in her heart.'

Beside the stone was a casket. I was meant to come here. To die here. To end it all. What does that make me? A memory meaning to be forgotten? A mistake? A soul whose time had come and was passed by? A trick? Tiger Tiger. Seven Devils. But why? Why me? With nothing better to do, I stepped into the casket, laid my sword beside me, and shut the lid. I fumbled around in the dark, then finally found what I was looking for. A small vial of clear, glowing liquid sloshed around. I uncorked the bottle and drank the entire concoction. Herobrine created it so that, should I need to be anywhere for long, It would seem to the outside world as if I was only gone for a few minutes. I got to wait for a very long time. Clearing my mind, I fell asleep. I waited in the dark.

Dreams. Dreams make us who we are. Both in the waking and the sleeping worlds, we are defined by our dreams. What we choose. What we do. What we want. If we are not careful, these dreams can be warped into nightmares. And those nightmares come into the real world. Then the real world merges with the dream and slowly, the wall between both dissolves. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. All becomes the same and we cease to hold meaning.