Drums

I leaned down and kissed him. Passionately and lovingly. I forgot about the Sword. I forgot about Notch. I put down the sword and didn't see Notch pick it up. We were in our own version of reality, separated from the chaotic world of pain and good byes. Herobrine was surprised at first but realized it was our wedding day and kissed me back. I was still in my dress. I had the rings. He was still in his tux. He still had hope and he clung to it. He put up with Notch's torture because he knew I come back for him. I always come back. Even if it meant breaking the rules of who lives and dies.

But Notch was not satisfied with that. He felt happy endings were only for select people. Not us. We were not one of the many who got happy endings. Why should we? We were different. 

Notch came behind me with Rosetta.

I'm SORRY!!!!!!!! Her voice rang in my head. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I couldn't stop him!

And right through me. I didn't even cry. I didn't scream or wail. I said nothing. The drums returned.  Fire blazed through me, while water cooled it. Terrifying. Notch would not have the satisfaction of seeing me in pain. In fact, I smiled at him. I knew something he didn't and I can use that. He stabbed me with Rosetta. All I said was:

"Could you really do it Notch? Could you really kill me, just because I'm different? Because I refuse to be a pawn? Because I don't play your silly games? Cause look at me. I'm confident. Watch out for me when I'm confident. Oops! You forgot something inportant. You killed Rosetta Flywing, Wielder of the Power. Herobrine saved her. Saver her to that sword. Rosetta resides in that sword. Her Power, her will, her love, her strength, her everything. Cause remember, I have the Power. Now you are giving me more power." I took the blade out of my torso and willed the blood off my dress. "And that means I die when I want to. AND I'M NOT DYING UNTIL I AM MARRIED!!!!" I am completely bluffing. Herobrine smiled at me. No bluff. He knows I'm right and that is enough for me.

"Give up now. That is a bluff. Your whole world is about to come crashing down on you." Notch was terrified.

I walked up to him calmly and pointed the Sword at his throat. "We'll see. Call off your units and then I might not do it. Because I have no doubt that I am capable of murder. You have broken me, like a rock breaks a mirror. I could kill you and sleep like a baby tonight. Or I could take someone you love and make you watch them die. After all, you killed me. You made Herobrine watch. You tortured Herobrine and made me watch. You crashed our wedding. You burned me. And I will bet my sanity that you sent the drums. Can you hear them? They're coming. They get louder and louder. Don't fight them Notch. Here they come. Can you hear them? They get louder. Hehe. And louder. Hahahahehehe. Here they come. 1234 1234 1234 on and on and on. Can't you see?" 

"Lily. Calm down." Notch pressed a cold finger to my neck. "Sleep."

I fainted. Again. UGH.