3. Going On A Date?

Everything was too much to handle. The guys seem to notice and began to shuffle out of the room. It was getting close to bedtime anyway.

"Hey if you need anything just tell me anytime."said Taehyung. You just nodded your head and fell back to sleep.

After falling asleep in your dreams you saw a middle age women. You woke up in the morning with a tear on your face saying eomma and you didn't know why. You just wipe the tear away and walked around in room. One thing that was confusing was that there was no decoration on the wall or a lot of furniture. In the room there was only a bed, a closet filled with only hangers, a vanity, and a beanie bag. You quickly went to the vanity and check up on your face, it was pretty pale but you fixed up your hair and went into the bathroom. There you found a brand new toothbrush and began to clean your teeth. 

"Cute." (Jackson's from Got7 voice)

You got bored of the room and went outside. The house was pretty big, from what you can see this was the second floor. The hallway had 4 other rooms beside your own. Just like your room there wasn't much furniture.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw a head looking up at you.

"Oh your awake now, Jeung." said Jin "Yeah I am, ummm I just have one question where are all my clothes?"you asked. Jin widens his eyes a bit but the calmly says " Oh we just moved here and you said that once we got here that we would get you a whole new wardrobe. You look down at yourself and saw that you were wearing a ugly button down shirt with dress pants. You wrinkle you nose in disgust. "I guess I really do need a new wardrobe."

"Anyway what kind of style are you looking for?" asked Jin. In your mind you picture something  sexy to impress the guys. "Umm I'll just go to the mall and see what sparks at me" you said winking at Jin. He got the idea and yelled out the perfect guy to do the job.

YAH JIMIN GO TO THE MALL WITH JEUNG TO GET HER WARDROBE FIXED OUT!!

"Wow I guess he really is the eomma of the house."

Jimin went out of a door with was in front of your room. He came out half naked, and you couldn't stop from not looking.
" Like what your seeing 😏 Jeung?" If I do what would you do? (million of eyebrow wiggling happening) "Something....."

"YAH little potato don't speak like that while the mom is home! At least do it when I'm not here!" cries out Jin in embarrassment. You could help but smile at what you get to live with.

You heard another door open and saw it was Hoseok coming from the room next to you. "Can you guys quiet down some people are actually sleeping here!" He turn and saw you and started to blushed but then he grunted and turn back to his room. Before he closes the door he yelled at Sexy Chim to put on a shirt.

"Is he always like that?" you asked Jimin and Jin. "Not really he usually the brightest person out of all of us, I really don't know what wrong with him said Jimin. Jin just chuckled to himself as his mind replayed Hoseok yelping at you when you kiss him.  

"Are you ready to go on our date then?" asked Jimin.
"Date what date?"you said as you started to blush.
"Well it is just me and you going to the mall. So it's considered a date"
" Well I can't go with you if your chocolate abs are going to get the attention of every girl there"

When Hoseok heard those word through the door he got jealous. "Gosh dang it Hoseok why are you angry. You shouldn't even care about what they're saying." his mind whispered to himself.

----------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for reading my story❤️
                                                      11.16.16