19. Bed

[Dahee's POV]

You went out of the room and went to Yoongi who was walking to the room where the Jungkook was. 

"He will be fine for now, but since the wound is deeper than what it appears he will have to stay at the hospital for the week. He'll be discharge soon, so don't worry about him. I assure that he will be in great care." the doctor said inside the room.

"That's good to hear." 

"Well you can stay here for awhile but right now he is unconscious from the doses during surgery."

The doctor left the room and you and Yoongi look at the sleeping boy. 

"I just hope everyone get soon." you said.

"Don't worry Dahee this is nothing to them." Yoongi said to you. You slightly nodded you head still unsure.

You and Yoongi went to Namjoon's room for a quick visit and left the clinic.

By the time you guys went into the car it was already 4 in the morning.  You sat in the passenger seat and slowly drifted into a short nap. You woke up and you were still in the car. You look out the window and you were in a great plain. You panic and look at the driver seat and saw Yoongi wasn't there. You open the door and saw Yoongi sitting on a bit rock and you were relieved.

"Where are we?" you peep out. Yoongi turned his head looking at you and patted a spot next to him on the rock. You foot led you to the rock and you butt made a sitting. 

"So where are we?" you said. Yoongi shushed you and pointed to the sky. You looked out and saw the sun making it's way to the top of the world.

"Wow this is breath taking." you whispered out. Yoongi just nodded his acting like he was a old farm man who sees this everyday.

After the sunrise was over the two of you left to get back to the house.

[Jeung's POV]

"JEEEEUNG!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!"Jimin scream out which woke up everyone in the house. 

"YAH did you have to scream so loud?" you said groggily. Jimin pulled you up and took your shoulder and gave them a squeeze saying "Are you okay? Is your innocence still here?" 

"HAHAHA innocence when did I ever have that?!" you laugh out when Taehyung walked in to see what all the commotion was. 

"That's true. Where was the innocence to begin with?" Tae asked.

"She lost it when she was born." you heard behind you. 

"Ahhh, look who awake now." Jimin said to Jin.

Jin left to go to the bathroom while you jumped into the warm bed since you were still sleepy. 

"YAH! Why are you going back into that bed?" Jimin said.

"Hyung... you know what this mean right." Taehyung said to Jimin with a suspicious face.

The two of them hop on each side of the bed. Jimin on you right and Taehyung on your left. 

"Ughh I can't sleep now. There two big marshmallows on the bed." you said as you began to get up.  Taehyung and Jimin both put their hands on you pulling you down to the matress. You blushed and they said that you weren't going anywhere.

Jin came in the room and took a picture without anyone noticing.

They began to tickle you and you burst out in laughter. 

"Ss-stop it! Stooop. Fine I'll I'll I'll stay." you said laughing in pain. They were satisfied and stop. You took this chance and dashed out of the bed and ran behind Jin.

"Yahh get back here!" Jimin said trying to get you. 

"Jin help me." you scream out laughing.

"Gonna have to get over my broad shoulder to get to her!" Jin said sticking out his tongue. 

"Hyuuuung" Jimin and Tae whined.

You heard the door slam downstairs and hear the voice of your favorite person. 

"WE'RE BACKKKK!" you hear Dahee say for the whole house to hear.

You ran downstairs and hug her.

"Hyung I'm hungry feed me!" Yoongi whined while Jin made his way to the kitchen.

"Yes yes" Jin said.

"Anything I can help with?" you asked as Jin gave you a bowl of eggs to crack.

Soon breakfast was done and everyone finish eating. "Sooo what are we gonna today?" Tae asked.

"Oooh let's go to the out today." Jimin suggested. 

"Isn't it too cold outside?" Dahee asked.

"OH OH how about we go snowboarding or skiing?" Jin suggested.

"That sounds great! But me and Jeung don't know how to ski or snowboard" Dahee said as you nod to her statement.

"Don't worry we can teach you." Jin said winking.

"Okaaaay." you and Dahee said in unison.

"Let's get ready then!" Yoongi said with his gummy smile.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! ;))

Don't forget to vote!!!

                                                  02.28.17