6. Dahee

[Dahee's POV]
"Ooooo that dress will totally make the guys at the club fall for me." She started to squint and rub her eyes. "Is that really my Jeung?"

JEUNG!!! IS THAT YOU!! JEUNG?? She ran toward the familiar figure. JEUNG!

[Jimin's POV]

Shit shit shit shit. Ughhh the guys are going to kill me. What am I going to say to the both of them. Actually who would it be? Wait, shouldn't that be her friend Rahee or wasn't it Dahee. Yeah it was Dahee.

"Jeung it really you!" Dahee said as she took Jeung by the shoulders, tearing up. "Where have you been?" Who's the cute guy next to you! I thought you were kidnapped! Are you okay?"

"Shit....What do I do now?"

[Jeung's POV]

Who is this person and how does she know my name?

"I think you got the wrong Jeung. Umm who are you exactly?"

You saw Dahee very close to break down and looked at Jimin for help but he just shrug his shoulders.

"Y-you don't know m-mme?" Dahee quivered. You shooked your head.

"What do you mean? We have been together since we were kids! Look at this,it is us." Dahee showed a picture on her phone of you and her having fun at a zoo and another picture of you guys drunk together. She started to scroll through her pictures showing all the time you had fun together as friends, as best friends, and as sister.

You felt a tear roll down onto your face. Everything started to come back, the day you got knocked out from a mysterious boy on your mom's funeral. You hug the life out of Dahee, the only person who had ever care for you, and been there for you ever since your mom died.

Then you remember Jimin was still there. You got out of Dahee grasp and turned to look at Jimin. For some reason you weren't angry at him and the rest of the guys. You were actually happy that he was still there. Even though you knew your life was supposed to be with Dahee, you couldn't just leave the gang like that.

"I guess you remember everything, huh Jeung......"Jimin said with melancholy face.

You thought long and hard on this and finally said.

"Umm yeah... I know I that I am suppose to go with Dahee but I can't bare to leave you guys.." you mumbled. When you said that a big smile grew on Jimin face. You remember that Dahee was always good with hacking and seducing people and how she hated life at school and wanted to quit college.

"Dahee I know this is very abrupt and all but if the guys in the gangs are okay with this, do you want to come with me and Jimin?" you rushed out. Dahee just stood there shocked and not knowing what to say to her best friend. "I mean you were always good with hacking computers and things and, um getting guys you know... and you are mastered in self-defense..."you choked out.

"WAIT YOU'RE PART OF A GANG!" Dahee scream out. You quickly cover her mouth and apologize to the people around you, saying that she was just joking.

While this all happen Jimin called Namjoon and explained everything. "Well, we did need another person to go on missions with Jeung.. We are already did a background check on her and apparently she has a pretty high IQ...even higher than mine. She also can speak many languages so that plus... I guess she can join our group." Jimin widen his eye he could believe that cold Namjoon would actually allow her to be in the gang.

[Dahee's POV]

{Last week in an alleyway}

"Hey bitch, how you doing without your puny friend huh?" a bully said while grabbing her by the hair. " I know you got money somewhere there with you, huh you little slut, give it to me now before I do more harm."

After the bully left Dahee was left there crying alone with no body there, in the cold and longing for her gone best friend who would stand up for her.

{Back to the mall}

"Good news guys, Namjoon, the leader said yes if you wanted to come and join our group, you can." Jimin said.

"I know this might sound crazy but yes!"

You and Dahee hugged each other and jump together like squealing pigs. Once again people started to stare and you both apologized.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this part! ❤️

Also don't forget to vote ^u^

                                                                                                                 11.18.16