18. Jin

[Namjoon's POV]

Everything is slowly getting dark. He saw Dahee tearing her shirt to stop the blood from Jungkook's wound. He turned his head and saw Jackson falling from a punch from Jin. Namjoon slowly smile and his vision blackened.

Dahee and the injured guys were brought to the small hospital that they trusted. While the less injured guys were brought home with Jeung.

[Dahee's POV]

You drove frantically listening to Hoseok's direction and the groaning from the guys. The car pulled up to a small hospital clinic. You quickly got out and help Jungkook first and went inside to see that there were already people getting ready for them. A man took Jungkook and assured you that everything was going to be okay. You nodded your head and ran outside to see Yoongi helping Namjoon. You run past them and went to Hoseok who was already making his way up the stairs.

Finally everyone was getting treated and you sat down on one of the chairs letting out a big sigh. You scan the clinic and it was clean and cozy, except for the blood that dripped from the guys. You look up at the front desk and saw two girls glaring at you. You felt uncomfortable and one of the asked you a question.

"So.. who are you?" one of the lady asked. She seem to be your age but a bit older, she was pretty too and the other lady was probably in her early thirty. "We never seen you with the gang. Are you one of their girlfriend?"

You blushed at the question but put on a straight face and lifted your chin a bit and said in a strong voice. "I'm one of their new recruit."

The lady just nodded her head and looked at you with jealously. Yoongi came out first since he was as badly hurt. He greeted you and said that you did a good job. A bit of worry from your face flushed off a bit and you stood up, hugging him. He was a bit surprise but understood since it was your first time seeing the guys this badly injured. He patted your back and you pulled back and he went to the front desk. You saw that the ladies and Yoongi got along well and laughed at each other jokes.

You sat down for a bit but a doctor came out and said that you could go inside. You open the door and saw Hoseok looking at his bandaged arm. He saw you and flashed a big smile at you. You smile running to him a giving him a big hug making sure you didn't hurt him. He patted your head and looked at you.

"Look at my Dahee." he said in a soft mellow voice."You did a great job out there."

You looked at him confused since you didn't see him, but you remember seeing a figure slouched at the front door. You thought that it was just a bush but apparently it was Hoseok. You immediately felt bad and started to caress his hair. He was taken aback but he allowed it to happen.

Before you came into the room the doctor told you to let him rest, so after seeing that he was okay you let him fall asleep.

[Jeung's POV]

Everyone one in the car was either bruised or had small cuts but it wasn't anything that bad. The car pulled up to the big house and you help the guys into the house. Jin went into his room quietly while you help Jimin and Taehyung.

"You guys did quite a good job." you said shaking your head in approval while cleaning up some of Taehyung's cuts.

"Don't we always?" Jimin said in a cute voice.

"Mmh MMh suuuuure." you as you sent off Taehyung to rest.

"Welllll now that Taehyung is gone....." Jimin said enclosing the space between the two of you.

"YAh we don't have time for this. I'm tired too." you said while Jimin pouted but winced in pain because of the cut by his lips.

You shook your head laughing getting closer so you could put ointment on him. The two of you were really close and you started to blush. You realize that you had held your breath the whole time and finally let a big sigh out when you were done.

Jimin heard and turned a bit sly. He pushed you into his chest and hugged you. You were startled but stayed in position. Jimin place his face into you hair and place a hand on your back. You hugged him back and pulled from the hug.

"Hey Jimin I still have to take care of Jin so get some rest okay?" you said with a motherly voice as you began to walk up the stair with Jimin. You made sure that he fell asleep and before you left you gave him a kiss on the head.
You quickly checked up on Taehyung and saw he was sleeping with a elephant stuffy he stolen from your room. You scoff and pulled the blanket over his body and quietly left the room.

You quietly went back downstairs to get the med kit remembering seeing that Jin's knuckles were bleeding.

You knocked on the door and didn't hear anything but a grunt so you went inside. You saw Jin was in the corner in pain clutching his side. You ran to him and looked at him frantically.

"What's wrong Jin?" you looked at him while your face begins to drain and fill with worrisome. He was filled with sweat and said "I'm sorry you have to see me like this, Jeung."

"That's not the problem right now. What's wrong? How come you didn't go to the hospital if you had an injury?" you said reaching to the place where Jin was clutching in pain. He let you touch it and your eyes open in fear. The shirt was dry and wasn't wet with blood.

"Jeung please don't tell anyone but Namjoon yet, but I have hip cancer." he said breathing deeply in a raspy voice.

You eyes became wet and you kept listening to Jin's words nodding your head. "The whole reason of today's mission was to get the money which we have thankfully got, for my surgery." You nodded your head remembering how eager Jin was getting the money. You shook your head crying quietly trying not disturbing to other two who were asleep.

You help Jin to the bed and he fell asleep quickly. While he was asleep you cleaned up his knuckles and wiped his sweat from his forehead.

You felt really shy about doing this but you began to unbutton his shirt. You took in his nice skin and look down at his hip. You saw that his veins were popping a bit and there were blue spot on him. You saw this and cried harder. Whiling crying you began to wipe his sweat and held his hand remembering to close the shirt in case one of the other guy comes in. You looked out at the window, squeezing his rough hand and slowly fell into a deep sleep crying, praying for his well being.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading today's sad story😭😭

I also want to thank you guys for getting my story to 1k views.🎉🎉

Don't forget to vote and watch Spring Day and Not Today's mvs👍

02.20.17