4. Changing Clothes

As you waited for Jimin to get ready, you looked around the house. Jin was right about just moving to the house, there were boxes lying everywhere downstairs. You weave you way to the kitchen and saw Jungkook and V eating some cereal.

"Good morning, Jeung" they both said.

"Ah annyeong"

"Are you really gonna wear that noona?" asked Jungkook. At that moment you remember your ugly outfit and shook your head no.

"Oh yeah, you don't have any clothes yet. Here let me go upstairs and get something from my room." said V as he put down his spoon before taking another scoop of his food and leaving. Speaking of food, you realized that you were starving. Your stomach rumbled and Jungkook noticed.

"You must be hungry noona let me go get something for you to eat." He got up from his chair and he got a bowl with milk. "Do you want Cheerios or Trix."

" Trix please!" you said happily.

Right before you got to eat, Taehyung came down with some clothes. "Here I got you my smallest clothes. I don't know if it will fit but go upstairs and change" You pouted in detest because you didn't get to take a bite yet but you wanted to get out of the ugly clothes, so you nodded your head and took the clothes from Taehyung and went upstairs.

You began to unbutton your shirt and pull down your pants. The front door suddenly swing open and there stood a very embarrassed Suga who saw you in a lacy bra and tight underwear. He quickly said sorry and slammed the door shut. You began to blush really hard. It was the first time a guy has seen you naked every since you had your incident and it felt like it was way to early, even if it was a glance.

[Suga's POV]

"Why did you do that dumbass." he thought to himself standing in front of his mirror in his room."Aish.... why do you have to act cool, coming in without knocking on the door. Actually why did you even need to go to that room huh, Suga" He remember how small and fragile your body was but still have the right amount of what was needed and began to blush. "Shit this isn't good Yoongi. You can't like anyone anymore after what had happen with Her. You can't Yoongi , fix you mind." He shooked out the memory of your body and heard his stomach grumble.

[Jeung's POV]

Welp that just happen......

You ignore it and began to put on a white shirt that surprisingly wasn't too big and a pair of fashion sweatpants and pulled on the strings to make it smaller and tied it in a bow. You heard a knock on the door and thought it was Suga but it was just Jimin.

"Let's go downstairs and eat some food."

[In the dining room]

"Are we really going to take her in?"Hoseok asked.

"Yes Hoseok, she already think she apart of the group. She gonna go with on a date with Jimin to get new clothes~" sang Jin

V pouted. "But I thought she was going to be mine." Yoongi began to choke on his cereal. "Hey who said Jeung was going to be yours."said Jin. "She gonna be my pretty pink princess. I can finally practice on my braiding skills." "Awwh man I kinda liked Jeung noona tho.."Jungkook said to himself out loud. "Hey, Jungkook you are suppose to ship us, not making it a love triangle."Taehyung said with a sad face.

"YAH, stop it guys. She going to in our gang and that final. I really don't care if you date her or whatever but she can't ruin our relationships and our missions." Namjoon grunted out.

You and Jimin began to walk down to the stairs to see everyone already eating and a bowl with soggy cereal. Everyone looked up at you two and looked back down to their food.

"Come and sit next to me, Jeung~"said Taehyung patting the chair next to him. You nodded and went to take your place.

"Do you want a new bowl of cereal?" motherly Jin asked.

"No thanks, I like my cereal soggy than crunchy." You turned and looked at Suga glancing at you and he quickly put his head down and start to turn red. "Hyung are you okay? Why is face so red?"asked Jungkook. Suga quickly jumped up from his seat and went to his room.

Weird...... the guys thought.

Everyone began to finish their food and started to leave the table. Finally you and Jimin finished the cereal and said your goodbye to them. Right before you guys left Jin yelled out to buy a lot of dresses and pink clothes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys :)

Comment who you want her to end up with :)) 11.16.16