21. Yoongi's Past

[Dahee's POV]

After a long time of Yoongi helping you learn how snowboard you finally got the hang of it.

"I'm hungry let's get something to eat." Yoongi said as you shake your head in agreement. 

"So what do you want to eat?" you asked Yoongi as you turn your head at him and saw that he wasn't paying attention to you but another girl. His face gotten dark and overturn by anger. 

The girl that Yoongi was looking at was wiping the tables and glanced up at Yoongi. 

"YOU!YOU!YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" Yoongi yelled at the girl abruptly. She had blond, wavy hair with a body that looked so fragile and on her face was a scar by her lips. Surprisingly she kinda looked like Jeung, but smaller and different colored hair.

You were taking aback by Yoongi's angry words to the girl that you didn't recognize. People turn their heads to see what was going on, but thankfully there weren't much people in the food court.

"You don't deserve to have a life after what you did to me and the guys." Yoongi said in a cold sharp tone. You put a hand on his arm but he shook you off. You stood back understanding that it was between him and the girl.

"How can you even live with yourself! You...You." Yoongi said with anger trying to control himself.

The girl stood there stunned, staring at Yoongi with tears welling up in her eyes. 

"Ayyye Yoongi whatcha doing....." Jimin said to Yoongi before tilting his head to see the girl with his smile disappearing.

"Aniya...." Jimin said sucking a deep breathe,  before glaring at her. "Yoongi let's just go..."

Yoongi smashed his hand onto the table and left the court going to the staircase leading to go outside on the cold terrace. Jimin went after him, but you felt the need to comfort him, so you told Jimin to stay behind. He looked you and gave you a nod.

"Yoongi?"you croaked out. He was in a corner punching a wall, crying. You went over to him and stood right next to him with your arms open wide to take him in."If you want to talk about, I'll be right here for you." 

He slumped into your arms and cried into your shoulder gaining heat from you. Slowly the two of you fall against the wall and Yoongi begins to talk as he toys with your small, cold hands.

"Her name is Aniya.." Yoongi finally said after the tears couldn't come out anymore. "She was my girlfriend during a hard time in my life. I recently join the group and because I couldn't take anymore from my dad. Anyways long story short, we as Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok for the time being were on a mission and she ratted us out and we almost died. Namjoon was in coma for months. She also took our money and went to another gang. She was a traitor to us, but what made it worse was that she was dating me.. If i didn't bring her to the gang Namjoon wouldn't have been needed to be in that state.  I-It was all my fault." 

You brought out your hand to his face and gently kiss his lips as a sign to know that he was loved. "Yoongi it wasn't your fault. It was her, not you. Just know we love you no matter how terrible your past could be. Everyone in the group has their story and that's what we all have in common and that brings us together."

Yoongi searched in your eyes and kissed you again. This time it wasn't gentle. All his anger and passion was in this kiss. You ran your hand through his soft hair while he brought your body closer his. 

[Yoongi's POV]

"I swear Aniya ruins everything." he thought as he kiss Dahee. "But she did bring me and Dahee closer. Damn... Dahee feels so good.. I.. I...... I think..... You're such a fool, even though Jeung reminded you of Aniya, the person who you love is right in front of  you. The one who you are kissing and the one who is kissing you back." He took Dahee's hand in his own and kissed fiercely. 

[Jeung's POV]

"So who is she?" you pointed with disgust since she ruin the mood. 

"Someone who doesn't deserve your acknowledgment." Jimin said in a gruff voice as he took your hand and led you outside. Before you left the court, you turned and saw she was crying in grief. 

Once outside Jimin said to you,"I don't know much about her but she apparently screwed up the gang for a while and she is also Yoongi's ex-girlfriend." You shook your head, and try to lighten the mood. 

"What time did the dentist have an appointment? Two-hurty." you jokes around. Surpisingly Jimin laughed at it. 

"Did I just hear a dad joke?" Jin said coming up to you with Taehyung. " You know I have a whole bunch up my sleeve." 

"Ahh hyung please don't. I had too listen to your puns the whole time we were on the slopes." Taehyung wined.

Everyone started to laugh and Yoongi and Dahee came up to everyone.

Jimin scanned Yoongi to see if he was fine and to his surprise he was laughing and talking to Dahee as if nothing happen. 

"It seems like everyone had a great time. It's getting dark so we should get going." Jin said as everyone agree.

"Actually, before we go home we should check up on the other guys at the hospital." you said. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys!

Don't forget to vote :))

                                                                                04.12.17