16. Kisses

[Jeung's POV]

"What should we do now?"Jimin said slowly as he made his way between the two of your thighs. A smile came on your face. You took a liking toward him when you first meet him.

"Well what are you thinking of doing?" you said wrapping your arms around his neck. He smiled looking down, chuckling saying, "I can make the rest of your day amazing." His face came super close to your face. You look at his plushy lips and bit yours. He pushed his lips into yours lips. He was so hungry for you, his hunger showed from the way he kissed you. The kisses made your head spin. The two of you fell back toward the bed, and between kissing him you smiled, feeling his warmth, his affection toward you. The two of you laugh with pleasure and continuing to make out. His hand slithered around your curves making you moan.

[Taehyung's POV]

"I wondered what happen with Jimin and Jeung?" Taehyung thought to himself. "Well I better check on them, just in case they kill each other."

Taehyung made his way toward the room. He heard a laugh follow by a moan. He was worried that you that the two of you actually hurt each other and quicken up his pace.

"Well, well what do we have here?" Taehyung said as he open the door without knocking. He scream in terror. "MOOOOOOM!!! Jimin and Jeung are being nasty together!!" Taehyung said as Jeung and Jimin also scream in embarrassment. They quickly jump off each other and look away from each other.

Jin came up the stairs and asked Taehyung what happen. "Th-th-they were." Taehyung said as he began to showing Jin, hand puppets kissing and making out.

"OH MY GOSH JEUNG YOU HAVE BEEN TAINTED BY JIMIN MOCHI!!" Jin screamed.

[Jeung's POV]

"Why? Why? Why me? Ughhh I'm so embarrassed." you thought to yourself. You looked at Taehyung and he looked so angry.

"IF JIMIN CAN DO IT, THEN I CAN TOO!" Taehyung said suddenly bursting with jealous. He went up to you and gave you a hard kiss on the lips. His lips were so soft and so innocent.

"Damn" you whispered under your breath.

Jimin jumped from his seat in detest and Jin just laugh and went outside.

"You know guys we should do a threesome one day." you said with your dirty mind.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and everyone began to laugh.

[Dahee's POV]

You got into the black van with Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook.

You feel the pressure weights on your shoulders but Hoseok told you not to worried about anything. He also told you that you guys are going to an abandoned building that no one would be at. You feel a little bit better inside but knowing you could mess up anything in seconds.

The car slowly pulls up to the destination in the middle of the night which was surprisingly not that far away from the house. Namjoon looks toward the back of the car and gives everyone a nod. The other guys nod back clutching their guns. Everyone left expect for Yoongi who would look at the surveillance cameras.

"Can everyone here me?" Yoongi said into the earpieces everyone worn. The members gave their responses, and you followed Namjoon to one side of the building while Jungkook and Hoseok went to the other.

You followed Namjoon through the door as it creaked with sound. The warehouse was empty except for some broken furniture and glass shards, and a dark figure in the corner. Hoseok and Jungkook came inside and went toward the figure. You and Namjoon did the same.

Hoseok shined his flashlight toward the wall and pressed a stone brick. A passageway was open and Namjoon went in followed by you, then Jungkook. Hoseok stayed outside to watch for danger.

There was a small fight of stairs that was needed to be taken. The three of you walked down the stairs and stopped at a doorway. You saw a computer screen hooked into the wall and a keypad. Namjoon slipped some gloves on and enter the passcode that you and Jeung got from the rings. A door opened and there was another computer screen. The screen had eight triangles on it. You flashed your mind back to the day you were talking to Mark and looking at his bracelet. You looked at the screen and pointed to the blue, orange, and red equilateral triangle.

"Are you sure that the right one?" Namjoon asked. You shook your head feeling confident. He took a deep breath and press the triangle you told him to. There was a shudder and the two boys looked at you. You held your breath and the door open. You exhaled your breath in happiness. The guys were overjoyed thinking that were going to get their money but they didn't.

'G..guys! Get out..... are here!" Static wavering through the earpieces

"Yoongi? Yoongi!" Namjoon shouted into the earpiece. You began to panic. "Hoseok what going on out there?"

"It seems like Got7 figure us out. Hurry and...." Hoseok said before he grunted and nothing came through the earpieces.

The three of you ran up the stairs as the door came closer to you guys, you could hear and see shooting happening. Namjoon and Jungkook grunted. Namjoon went out to fight while Jungkook called Jin to come with the other guys for backup. He went outside and told you to stay there until Jin and the other guys came.

Hoseok and Yoongi were probably already down. You hid behind the door in fear and peeked out and saw that Namjoon took out two guys while Jungkook took out one guy and moving to the next.

You counted and there was only six guys out there that was against your team. You got really scared knowing that there gang had seven members. You began to shake in fear.

"Oh, would you look at what we have here." the figure said to you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this part!😚

Don't forget to vote 😊

01.19.17