20. Car Ride

[Dahee's POV]

"I can't wait to have fun with the guys today!" you say to Jeung as the two of you make your way to the room to get your gear.

"Duh. What I'm afraid of is that we will be lagging behind and break our butts from falling to much." Jeung replied to you.

"That won't be good for Jimin will it?" you teased Jeung. She rolled her eyes as you guys finished getting ready.

Everyone piled into the van and made their way to the skiing area. Jin and Taehyung sat in the front while Jeung and Jimin sat in the middle and you and Yoongi sat all the way in the back.

"This is Taehyung's radio station. Today you shall listen to my playlist. It includes song ranging from 2NE1 to Jay Park." Taehyung said as he hooked his phone into the aux cord and music began to stream out of the speakers."What we are listening to right now is a great song called "Bonnie and Clyde" by the one and only amazing, rising R&B prince, DΞΔN." Taehyung reported. 

Everyone nodded along to the song that they knew and heard before. Jimin slowly started to sing and you heard Jeung jump in. The two voices complimented each other. 

"You kids should do a duo song together as a couple." Jin said.

The two blushed and looked at each other but shrugged it off.

The back was a three sitter but some people brought too much stuff so, you and Yoongi were mush together. Yoongi non-surprisingly fell asleep. It actually seem like most people fell asleep. Everyone except you and Jin has fallen asleep.

Yoongi head was rocking back and forth, so on instinct you took his head and gently placed it on your shoulder. Slowly Taehyung's playlist and the bumpy ride made you sleepy and you fell asleep.  

[Yoongi's POV]

"Gosh dang it Yoongi, you always sleep." Yoongi thought to himself. He woke up to find his head on Dahee's shoulder.

"Gosh dang it you shit. Why did you put your head on her shoulder. Her soft shoulder. Her comfortable shoulder... don't say that.... noo.....not again....don't think about ......." Yoongi said to himself as he slowly fell back asleep.

[Jeung's POV]

You woke and everyone was still sleep beside Jin who was driving. Make sense since the past days has been a bit hectic. You turned and saw mochi Jimin sleeping uncomfortably. You gave up your pillow and gave it to Jimin. 

"Seem like your awake, Jeung." Jin said as you jump a bit from his voice. 

Yeah.

"Are we almost there yet?" Taehyung said as he stretched his back waking up from his nap.

"10 more minutes. Jin said looking into one of the mirror and saw Dahee and Yoongi and smiled. Guys look at Dahee and Yoongi." 

You turn your head and smiled and took out your phone and took a picture. "Memories!" you said shaking the phone in your hand. Slowly everyone woke up and made their way out of the car into the parking lot.

"Ahhhhh"you said stretching and seeing a puff of your breathe come out.

You and Jin went to rent some snowboarding and skiing equipment.

"So how are things with.. umm...you know what." you asked Jin.

He looked at you wide eye, looking around to see if anyone was behind you guys.

"Well in a couple of days Namjoon and I are going to the hospital and I'm going to get the surgery."Jin said after he knew the others weren't behind  him. 

"Is it really bad?"you asked with a worried face.

"Yes, but not to the extent that I can't get it removed." Jin said.

You nodded your head and asked "When are you going to tell the guys?" 

"When everyone is back at the house after we finish supper..." Jin said entering the rental shop.

After everything was rented, you and Jin return to the other and passed out the gear. 

Everyone eventually separated, Jin and Tae, Dahee and Yoongi, and you and Jimin. You weren't are interested in skiing and it seemed like Jimin wasn't either. 

Finally after a short period of time you and Jimin went inside a food center. The two of you munched on some hot sweet potatoes. On the opposite side of the food cart there was a claw machine with stuff animals. One animal caught your eyes and you ran up the machine.

Jimin followed you and saw that you had already put in some coins.

"You know I am a master at these type of things." Jimin boasted while you failed to get the stuffed turtle you wanted.

Jimin took a tried and got the turtle you wanted. You jumped up and down hugging Jimin as he gave you the stuff animal.

You turned your head and saw that Yoongi was doing something very unusual. He was yelling at another girl while Dahee stood there uncomfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote :))

                                                                               3.21.17