13. Jackson and Mark

[Jeung's POV]

The club was booming with music. Yoongi pointed toward the back where Jackson and Mark were. As expected Bambam was dancing on the floor. Jungkook and Yoongi split up and went to different areas. You and Dahee walked toward the half drunken guys. You were nervous but then you heard Jimin voice saying "Don't worry Jeung you are doing fine (and looking fine) anyways the guy you're going for is the blonde."

As you and Dahee were walking toward them, they turn their heads and stared at the two of you. They grinned and waved their hands to tell you guys to come.

"Hey there pretties." Jackson said. You went to Jackson while Dahee went up to Mark. You sat really close to Jackson and put a hand on his thighs. "Hey there, handsome." you said all sexy.

Jackson looked at your dress that you were wearing and said drunkenly "I've ssseen other girlzz with dresses like those and felt nothung, but with you mmh.

"I could say the same with you."you said as you unbutton the top buttons of his shirt. He chuckled and smile like a drunken man while you asked for another drink and made him drink it.

"That's good Jeung, a couple more drinks and we'll have that ring in no time." Jimin said, reminding you that all the guys in the car can see you right now. You began to blush and Jackson saw thinking that it was him. He grabbed you and place you on top on him.

"I guess you like playing rough, huh." you said smirking as you grab his hand and guided it around your sides feeling your bare skin. " Seem like you want me to." Jackson said as he touch your butt.

"Ouch." you said.

"Hey...... whaatz wrong?" Jackson asked.

"I think it's your ring do you mind taking that off and putting it on the table. Then we could get back to what we were doing." you said moving closer to his body. He nodded his head and took it off. At that moment you saw Jungkook in a waiter outfit wearing a mask like all of the other waiters.

"Would you like anything else?" He said as he swiped the ring from the table and putting another ring on the table as a decoy.

"Caan't yoou see that we are in a middle of something?" Jackson said.

"Sorry sir, I'll leave." Jungkook said. Before he left he "accidentally" spilled rum all over your dress. "Oh my gosh, mam! Hold up let me help you." he said winking at you to take your leave.

"Ohh it's fine. Excuse me Mr. Handsome I have to go to the ladies room." you said winking at Jackson before looking at Dahee and she gave a half nod while talking to Mark.

[Dahee's POV]

You saw Jeung doing her nasty tricks. "Well I guess I'ma have to get this ring." you thought to yourself. Walking up to Mark didn't feel as bad as you imagine.

"Hey there cutie." he said with a half drunken smile.

"What's a hot guy like you doing here alone with his guy friend and not a girl?" you asked.

"I could you ask you the same question." he said.

"Seem like he still not all the way drunk." you thought to yourself. At that moment it seem like Yoongi knew to come right on time with his mask on, giving you guys the strongest alcohol they had. "First one on the house." he said.

After a few drinks that only Mark had you took his hand and sat closer than before. "It seem like you have a thing for accessories." You pointed out. "Mind if I take a closer look?"

He gave you the bracelet first. It had an english writing on it saying " When there is a will there is a way" and then a triangle with the colors blue, orange, and red. You read the saying and he was taken by surpise.

"You know english?" he asked.

"Yup, I also know Spanish, Japanese, and more."you said with a smile.

"Wow, looks like I got a hot and smart girl with me here." he said as you began to blush.

"Hey wrap thing up here Dahee, Jeung almost got hers." you heard Hoseok, giving a tiny nod.

"That ring looks really pretty." you said as he took it off and showed it to you. You examined it and you dropped it on accident. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." you said as you went on your knee to find it and made sure that your butt stuck out. Mark looked down and smile "Don't worry bout it and take asss loong as you need."

You saw the ring but stalled, Yoongi walked past by and drop the decoy ring and left. You took the real ring and hid it in your cleavage, while taking the decoy in your hand.

"Sorry about that," you said getting up glancing at Jeung getting wet by drinks. "Here you go."

Jeung looked at you and you gave her a small nod. She came toward you and said. "Hey there bestie can you please help me with my dress?" You nodded your head walking toward the bathroom but actually going to the back exit.

"Did you get it?" you asked Jeung while she responded by nodding.

Then the two of you heard through the earpiece told by Namjoon "Good job girls. Come to the back and Yoongi and Jungkook will be outside."

Once you and Jeung made past the doors a sigh of relief was made. Yoongi and Jungkook was waiting for you to give the ring. You took out the ring from your bra sightly embarrassed and gave it to them. You and Jeung smiled and jumped up and down.

"Nice work guys." They both said.

The four of you went to the black van and was congratulated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this mission 🤗

Don't forget to vote😝

12.29.16