8. Commotion

You step outside the car and felt a cool breeze on your face and then a irony smell hits your nose. You look down and saw Jimin's arm bleeding. The wound didn't look that bad but it still looked painful.

When you saw that you gotten so overprotective over Jimin and shot at the guy's leg. He screamed in pain and fell back toward his partner in crime.

Other people from his gang came and grunted when they saw there team mates filled with blood. Some of them took out a gun and aimed at you, but the leader told them to leave you and Jimin there and take them away to a safer place.

"JIMIN ARE YOU OKAY!" you said running toward him as you torn a piece of Taehyung's now bloody shirt and applied pressure to the wound. Now that you have a close up view of the shot, it wasn't bad at all. The skin was just torn but it didn't hit and nerve or bone part.

"I'm fine Jeung. Trust me this is nothing compared to other battles I have been through." He said with a weak smile.

Just then you heard cars screeching into the alleyway and began to panic thinking it was the other gang coming back to finish you and Jimin up.

"Jimin! Jeung! Are you okay?" you heard the leader yell.

"Over here! I'm fine but Jimin's arm is wounded."you said.

You felt a pair of strong arm wrap around you and turned to see Taehyung.

Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook helped Jimin up and brought him over to the van.

You look around for Yoongi and Hoseok but didn't see them.

"Don't worry Jeung, Jimin will go to a secluded little hospital that we trust to get that arm check out. Ohh and also Suga and Jhope.... umm Hoseok is going to check up with Dahee. So don't worry about anything." Taehyung said in a calm relaxing voice.

All you could do is nod because the image of Jimin lying on the floor inquired and you shooting the guys with a deep scar kept on replaying in your head.

"Hey let's go to your apartment to get your stuff and meet Dahee there. Okay?" Tae said.

You shooked your head yes, and Tae still holding your shoulders helped you to a car and sat you down. He buckled your seatbelt just like Jimin did and gave you an adorable smile. When he did that you grimaced a bit and feel kinda bad because of how delicate he was talking care of you.

" Don't worry Jeung, everything will be fine." Taehyung reassured you.

You gave the address to Taehyung so he could put it in the GPS and he started to drive. The drive would be around 25-30 depending on the traffic, which was a good amount to take a short nap. Taehyung keep glancing at you making sure you were okay and put on some jazzy, relaxing trump music on. In a couple of second your eye lids began heavy and you drifted to a deep slumber.

[Dahee's POV]

"Welp, that just happen..." Dahee said to herself as she was seeing you and Jimin off toward the door after explaining the basic of the group.

"Anyway that Jimin guy is hot, like really hot. I wonder if the other guys are cute too. Wait what are you saying, Dahee get it together, you just asked to be in a gang and you accepted. Why did you do that again? Ohh duh cause Jeung will be with you. It's not like you ever like your life, or wait, old life? Yeah old life." Dahee thought to herself.

Around 45-55 minute have past since that commotion Dahee heard a grunt and turned around. In front of her face she was two handsome guys with both red hair. The one that Dahee took a liking to had a more dark shade of red like a maroon color smiled at her.

"Annyeong,  my name is Hoseok and this is Yoongi. We're part of the gang you must had heard about by Jeung and Jimin. He said with a bright smile. Dahee nodded her head and got confused of why they were here instead of her meeting up with Jeung and Jimin.

"Well my name is Dahee and it very nice to meet handsome people like you two." she said giving them a playgirl smile.

"Umm I know this is kinda abrupt and all, but there is some trouble dealing with Jeung and Jimin." Yoongi said scratching his head. "There was a shooting, ahh but Jeung didn't get hurt as told by Jin but Jimin did get shot at but it was only a scratch so he should be fine in a couple of weeks. Anyway I think that Jeung really need someone to be with and I think she would want to be with you. Yoongi spurted out.

Dahee's eyes got dark and nodded her head and didn't panic because this maybe the rest of her life.

"Well lets go and help my bestie in need." Dahee said as she walked with Hoseok and Yoongi to their car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys❤️

Don't forget to vote!😊

                                                   11.28.16