Seven

You're welcome^^^

Back to Dinah's POV

The moment Lauren came back, life was different. It was so much different but so much better.

After the night I had met her at The Hill and we confessed our feelings for eachother, we had been inseparable.

She came back home and all her stuff was back in her old room, her art room also filled with easels and paints.

It was amazing having her back. I was planning on taking her on a date tomorrow and it had to be perfect. I was going to take her with me to San Francisco where we would spend the day together and that night, I would ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Miss Hansen?" Lauren's voice broke me out of my thoughts and I looked up from my phone to see her standing in the doorway. A towel was wrapped around her chest, barely falling over mid-thigh that left my mind imagining what was beneath it.

"Y-you can call me Dinah," I said with a stutter as I gulped, my eyes tracing the luscious curves of her body.

"But you know how I like," Lauren was moving towards me, her gaze lustful as she slid across my lap, straddling my waist and thighs.

Before, I would've pushed her away and denied my feelings but as her hot breath reached my ear, I eagerly pulled her closer.

"Miss Hansen," she whispered into my ear as my breath hitched, my skin shivering under her hot touch.

My eyes fluttered closed as her mouth connected with my own, the taste of her vanilla lips making me lean closer in anxiousness.

Her arms found their way around my neck as my hands traced the curves of her body and eventually stopped once they reached her butt.

Oh gosh, I squeezed her round, plump ass making a moan emerge from her mouth as I groped. That was music to my ears.

Her soft lips moved against mine eagerly and I resisted the urge to growl in dominance when she pressed her mid section against me in need for friction.

Realizing what was about to happen, I pulled away gently, my hands sliding up to the small of her back.

"Lauren," I breathed out against her hot skin, my lips dangerously close to attacking her bare neck.

"What's wrong?" She was breathing heavily against my forehead as her hands tangled themselves in my hair, the respirations ragged and broken as she leaned into me.

There was no doubt that I wanted to keep going, I wanted to tear off that towel and make her mine but my mind knew better.

We had just admitted our feelings for each other and it was too soon, the aching between my legs would just have to manage.

"I just-"

"Not ready?"

She had pulled her head back, her green eyes soft and comforting as they gazed into my own.

"Yeah," I nodded and looked up at her as she nuzzled her nose against mine.

"I understand, I'm gonna go get changed," she slid off of me, managing to keep the towel around her, much to my wonder.

She seemed to hesitate before rushing out of my room before I could say anything back to her, leaving me confused.

I needed to get back to work, I reminded myself in the moment.

I knew my employees had been slacking off and it was time to fulfill my position as CEO.

It was time for me to take control.