Eleven

Holy shit I've never stuck with writing a book for this long. I just wanted to say thank you for all the support! I love writing for you guys!

Dinah

So, I may or may not be the real life female version of Christian Grey according to Lauren.

After our little sex session in my toy room, Lauren had became more and more eager to be close again.

I'm not sure if it was because the sex was that good or if she just genuinely wanted to cuddle up to me.

My bets were going on the first thought honestly.

"Where are we going?" My girlfriend asked as we drove on the highway, no destination actually in mind.

When I told her we were going on a little adventure I had meant we would be driving along the coast and stopping at random places we loved, just to do it for the heck of it, but I had no specific location in mind.

After I got back from London, I was given two months of off time since the business deals I made there would be racking up serious bucks for the next few months and no new ones needed to be made.

"I don't know," I said and relaxed in the seat before taking an exit to drive right next to the beach without the traffic.

Lauren had her head rested against the window with her eyes closed and I chuckled quietly, knowing why she was tired and sore.

"What?" She asked and looked at me, a smug smile on my lips.

"Tired?" I questioned and Lauren's cheeks became red as I continued driving.

"Maybe," she mumbled and I saw her biting her lip out of the corner of my eye.

I laughed once more and grabbed her hand, rubbing soothing circles across her soft skin with my thumb.

"It's not funny," she tried to glare at me and as we stopped at a red light, I quickly leaned over and placed a kiss on her lips.

"But it is," I smiled and she rolled her eyes, leaning back against the window and yawning.

"You're a dick," she mumbled and lowered her chair, turning over and intertwining our fingers.

"But you love me."

"You better hope," she smiled teasingly and opened one eye to see me, placing a kiss on my hand.

I only rolled my eyes and admired the scenic drive as my girlfriend fell asleep, still holding my hand to her lips.

When we reached San Francisco I was tempted to awake Lauren because I knew she loved the city but, there were bad memories here because of me so I continued driving.

I didn't want to remind her of how I had hurt her.

-------- --------------

The rest of the day was full of little journeys with Lauren and I had to say, I've never had this much fun.

"Are we stopping here?" Lauren asked as we entered a small town.

It was the late evening and the sun was disappearing behind the ocean quickly as the time passed.

"I think so, we can keep driving if you want though."

"No, we can stop here. I wanna cuddle with you and sleep," she muttered and yawned quietly as she looked at me.

"Alright," I nodded and drove through the small town once before stopping at a motel.

I had to be honest, I had never stayed in a motel like this before but it was all they had.

I was used to fancy hotels but I would have to settle for less.

"I'll go get a room," I whispered and kissed her forehead softly before getting out of my car and walking into the motel.

I was surprised to find an elderly woman sitting at the front desk, reading a book.

"Um, excuse me," I spoke up the the woman looked up to me, smiling sweetly.

"Hello, what can I do for you?"

"I need one room with a queen size bed," I said politely and the woman nodded, turning around and grabbing a room key.

"That will be seventy dollars," she said and I nodded, opening my wallet and pulling some money out.

I slid it onto the counter and turned to see a tired Lauren coming in.

"Good day. What can I do for you?"

"I'm with her," Lauren said quietly and walked to me, wrapping an arm around mine as she looked down.

"Oh, alright," the older woman just smiled and gave me the key. "Breakfast is from six to nine thirty, have a good night."

"You too," I replied and walked out, Lauren clinging to me.

"Are you alright baby? Why did you come inside?" I asked as we got in the car and drove around the side to where our room was.

"There was a creepy man sitting next to the car on a bench smoking and he kept looking at me and I felt unsafe," she said and I parked before getting out and grabbing a suitcase I may have quickly packed for us before making breakfast this morning.

"Well, I'm glad you came and got me babe," I whispered and kissed her forehead as I opened our door and we entered the room.

It was actually quite nice and cozy which surprised me.

Lauren shut the door and I heard the lock click into place as I set the bag down.

"Miss Hansen," Lauren said quietly and I turned around to see her crying silently.

"Lo, what's wrong?" I questioned, my voice full of concern as I immediately took her into my embrace.

"I-I've been having nightmares ever since you left. A-about the k-kidnappers," she cried and I but my lip, not sure why she was telling me now.

"Oh baby, it's okay," I whispered as I held her tightly.

"I-I've been having flashbacks and panic attacks. I saw the man and I started freaking out so I came running to you. Please don't l-leave me," she sobbed and I felt my heart break.

"Baby, I told you. I'm never leaving you again. I'll always be here and we'll get through this traumatic experience together," I rubbed her back soothingly and scooped the smaller girl into my arms and lifted her up.

"But what if you leave again!" She sounded a little angry this time and I frowned, not wanting to fight.

"Lauren, I won't leave. I don't care where they need me this time, I'm staying with you," I held her tightly and slowly lowered her onto the bed.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I've updated two times in two days because I'm sick and at home. I hope you guys are liking the story.

-author