Obkjbluihg

"Baz," I say quietly. He is quiet for a second. I'm about to walk towards him but then he gives a cold laugh.
"You're not supposed to be here, Snow," I could hear the sneer in his voice. It makes me shiver. "You're supposed to be ranting to Bunce about what a pain in the arse I am. You're supposed to be over me by now and telling the Mage about my queer vampireness. Why are you here? Why make this more painful than it has to be?" He sniffs.
"B-Baz... Why-why would you...?" Okay, Simon, just take a deep breath and start over, yeah? "Baz, how-how could you say that? I-I-I- ugh!" USE YOUR WORDS SIMON. "Baz, I'm so sorry, okay? I'm really sorry for accusing you of not loving me, of being a fraud. I love you."
   Baz turns to me with a tearstained face. He doesn't believe me.
  I go over to Baz and sit with him on my bed. I take his hands and look him in the eyes. I kiss his cheek.
"I love you," I repeat. He grips my hands tighter and kisses my lips. Our long kiss consists of lots of little kisses and smiles and giggles.
"You're forgiven, Snow. I know this is new for you. You like a boy and a vampire and your enemy. It's actually really damn weird," Baz laughs a little and it makes me smile. I touch his cold cheek.
   I'm pulled into a comforting hug.
"I really, really like you, Simon Snow," Baz whispers.
"I really like you too, Baz."

A while later, like a few days' while

   There really aren't any bullies at Wattford. Only Baz. And he didn't hurt anyone at all anymore. And when someone attempted to insult us, Baz would spit on them. I wasn't ready to tell people, but we didn't have a choice after our five minute fight that exposed us. Whenever Baz got called out for his (rather attractive) vampireness, I would have the honour of spitting.

  A/N: Guys idk how to end this. Bc their relationship and their love for each other doesn't end when the fic is over. So I don't want to officially end this(even though I'm done writing). Unofficially officially done.

                                             The |not actual| End