Quote 13:

Instead of complaining about your circumstances, get busy and create some new ones.
--
The most reliable way to predict the future is to create it.
--
Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don't give up.
--
"You will never know until you try. Don't be scared of trying new things. God will open the door but you have to walk through it."
--
May mga bagay na sa kanya mo lang talaga nakita at naramdaman, kaya minsan kahit nahihirapan ka na, hindi mo pa din siya kayang iwanan.
--
Stupid questions deserve sarcastic answers.
--
People change, things go wrong. Just remember, life goes on.
--
Relationship are always stronger when you are best friends first, and a couple second.
--
Kahit sabihin mo pang matapang at matatag ka, kapag iniwan ka ng taong binibigyan mo ng halaga walang duda, hindi mo kaya.
--
Our generation has lost the value of romance, the value of trust, the value of conversation, sadly small talk is the new deep.
--
If you're single, stop worrying. God is saving you for someone special. Someone worth the wait. Someone who will never take you for granted.
--
Psychology says that comparing yourself to others is the root cause for feelings of unhappiness and depression.
--
Be thankful for the bad things in life. They open your eyes to see the good things you weren't paying attention to before.
--
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting, it means you choose happiness over hurt.
--