Quote 27:

Always remember that God will never take anything away from you without the intention of replacing it with something better.
--
Psychology says: You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.
--
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
--
Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.
--
Lalaki ka man o babae, wala kang karapatan manakit ng ibang tao. Lalo na yung sinasabihan mong mahal mo.
--
Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
--
It's not luck, It's GOD.
--
To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you're not, pretend you are. -Muhammad Ali
--
Don't worry if you're single. God is looking at you right now, saying, "I'm saving this one for someone special"
--
Hope... Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else. If you have it, you have everything.
--
Being friends with your ex is not bad, especially when u both accept the fact that you're really not for each other.
--
If you give up, it means you never really wanted it.
--
“We say imperfection is beauty but we still judge others cause of their imperfections.”
--
A great future doesn't require a great past.
--
Don’t forget that you’re a human with feelings. It’s okay to melt down once in a while. Cry it out and then refocus on the greater things ahead of you.
--
Have you ever asked yourself, "when is it my turn to be happy?"
--
Patience is not an ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
--
She does not hate you. She hates the things you did to her.
--
Kahit anong mangyari, lagi mong piliin na maging masaya. Kahit ano ka pa, kahit ano pa mang pinagdaanan mo, deserve mong maging masaya.
--
To the girl who've been through a lot,

This will end.

Don't worry.

You are so strong.

You're the bravest person I know.

But never forget to love yourself,

And prioritize yourself first.

Because you are more than enough.
--