Quote 12:

Always have a goal but never compare yourself to anyone else.
--
"May mga bagay ka pang gustong mangyari, pero sadyang hindi na pwede."
--
Life is short, so forgive quickly, believe slowly, love truly, laugh loudly and never avoid anything that makes you smile.
--
Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.
--
Do not pray for an easy life; pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
--
Be thankful for the struggles you go through. They make you stronger and wiser. Don't let them break you.
--
If you're being true to yourself and it isn't enough for the people around you, maybe it's time to change the people around you.
--
Ang swerte mo kapag may taong nakakaintindi sa ugali mo.
--
Be proud of yourself for how far you have come, and never stop pushing to be the best you can be.
--
Even though I don't know what tomorrow will bring, I am going to think positive and hope for the best.
--
The sad thing about this world is that there are so many heavy hearts out there, but not enough feet willing to carry them.
--
Humor is associated with intelligence and honesty - This is why women tend to be more attracted to men with a sense of humor.
--
The past is the past. Don't let it hold you back. Move forward and be happy.
--
Smile like you've never cried, fight like you've never lost, love like you've never been hurt, and live like there's no tomorrow.
--
People are more likely to focus and pay attention when soft music is playing in the background.
--
Normal people: I like everyone unless you give me a reason not to. Me: I hate everyone unless you give me a reason not to.
--
You can tell how dangerous a person is by the way they hold their anger inside themselves quietly.
--